mailing list of musl libc
* musl dynamic linking
@ 2016-01-22  8:06 Srihari Reddy
From: Srihari Reddy @ 2016-01-22  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

I started to use MUSL libc but I want to know more about  MUSL.
How building of dynamic musl libc is different from glibc dynamic building
in both libraries build  and application build?

Thank you In advance.

Thanks,
Srihari

* Re: musl dynamic linking
@ 2016-01-27  3:40 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2016-01-27  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Srihari Reddy; +Cc: musl

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 02:12:39PM +0530, Srihari Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
> I started to use MUSL libc but I want to know more about  MUSL.
> How building of dynamic musl libc is different from glibc dynamic building
> in both libraries build  and application build?

There's some information on the wiki about functional differences from
glibc:

http://wiki.musl-libc.org/wiki/Functional_differences_from_glibc

But I'm not sure whether this is what you're looking for or whether
you're interested in differences that are really just about native
compiling vs cross compiling. Do you have some specific questions
you'd like answered?

Rich

* musl dynamic linking
@ 2016-01-22  8:42 Srihari Reddy