mailing list of musl libc
* Re: Daily cluts reports - malloc rewrite
@ 2011-07-21  1:30 Luka M.
From: Luka M. @ 2011-07-21  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hey guys.
I spent the whole day yesterday trying to get some kind of *nix
running here. Now I'm using aptosid on a VM. Anyway, today I've
rewritten malloc.c (modularity yay), but I haven't yet managed to
debug it. That means if you look at the file, you'll get the gist of
it, but the test collection doesn't behave correctly yet, so that's
something for e to do tomorrow.
Hope you're fine. It's uberlate here, so I'm going to crash right away.
That's it for now :-)
Luka.zzZZZ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-21  1:30 UTC | newest]