mailing list of musl libc
* C11 threads patches committed!
@ 2014-09-07 15:33 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2014-09-07 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

As of just now, the last of the patches adding C11 threads support to
musl has been committed. Thanks to Jens for all the work on them and
for being patient with a long review process. There are still various
ideas we might explore for improving them, but everything should be
working now.

Rich

* Re: C11 threads patches committed!
@ 2014-09-07 15:36 ` u-igbb
From: u-igbb @ 2014-09-07 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Sun, Sep 07, 2014 at 11:33:15AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> As of just now, the last of the patches adding C11 threads support to
> musl has been committed. Thanks to Jens for all the work on them and
> for being patient with a long review process. There are still various
> ideas we might explore for improving them, but everything should be
> working now.

Nice job Rich and Jens!

Rune

* Re: C11 threads patches committed!
@ 2014-09-07 15:49 ` Justin Cormack
From: Justin Cormack @ 2014-09-07 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Rich Felker <dalias@libc.org> wrote:
> As of just now, the last of the patches adding C11 threads support to
> musl has been committed. Thanks to Jens for all the work on them and
> for being patient with a long review process. There are still various
> ideas we might explore for improving them, but everything should be
> working now.

Great, will write some code using it when I get a chance.

Justin