* TeXworks on Linux
@ 2022-04-09 19:52 Willi Egger via ntg-context
From: Willi Egger via ntg-context @ 2022-04-09 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good evening!

Currently I am trying to test different editors on a Linux-box. — Tonight I installed TeXworks. Now I wanted to change the editor to use ConTeXt LMTX. I added in the tab “typesetting" the path to the executables in the TeX tree. Then I added funder editing the processing tools following the Wiki as a programme mtxrun and as parameters —script context $fullname.

After restarting the application I get the error:

“unknown script ‘mtx-base.lua' or ‘mtx-mtx-base.lua’”

My question is, is there a user out there who knows how to fix this?

Kind regards

Willi

* Re: TeXworks on Linux
@ 2022-04-10 12:01 ` Alain Delmotte via ntg-context
From: Alain Delmotte via ntg-context @ 2022-04-10 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Alain Delmotte

* Re: TeXworks on Linux
@ 2022-04-16 20:28   ` Willi Egger via ntg-context
From: Willi Egger via ntg-context @ 2022-04-16 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Alain,

sorry fro the late reaction. — I thought that I had done precisely what you mention in your reply. — however I will double-check this. Thank you for your answer.

Willi