* How to reproduce a particular head/title style (reformat)
@ 2020-11-04  6:15 Garulfo
From: Garulfo @ 2020-11-04  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to learn "how to ConTeXt" complex titles styles like the
one seen in the following document:

- https://wiki.contextgarden.net/images/f/f1/Screenshot_20201103_220818.png

- source document:
https://www.hautconseilclimat.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/hcc_rapport_maitriser-lempreinte-carbone-de-la-france-1.pdf

Please, what would be a preferred way ?

- overlay ?

- overlay and layer ?
- \setuphead with before/after ?

- \setupfloat[bleedfigure] and \placebleedfigure{}{\blackrule}

I try to describe the specification here :

1. doublesided document

2. on both side, section title are underlined by a red rule, always
"left aligned" in the text area, shifted to the right by the same
distance than it is done for the text of the title, which ends at the
right border of the page

3. on the left page : section title are overlined by a "second red
rule", which starts "left aligned" in the text area, and goes across the
whole page width

4. on the right page : the "second red rule" starts from the left border
of the page, and terminates at the end of the text area

A last detail (very nice, but can be forgotten because I suppose it will
involve more complex stuff) : the "second red rule" from the left
page... it continues a little bit on the right page.

Thanks a lot for any help !

* Re: How to reproduce a particular head/title style (reformat)
@ 2020-11-15 18:53 ` Garulfo
From: Garulfo @ 2020-11-15 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

finally I made some progress and uploaded files to the wiki in "Reports
and articles" Samples section
(https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Sample_documents)

Initial PDF document:

https://www.hautconseilclimat.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/hcc_rapport_maitriser-lempreinte-carbone-de-la-france-1.pdf

ConTeXt output :

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/images/4/45/2020_hcc_rapport_maitriser-l-empreinte-carbone-de-la-france.pdf

ConTeXt input files (build with pdftotext > markdown > pandoc > manual
work and inkscape):

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/images/4/45/2020_hcc_rapport_maitriser-l-empreinte-carbone-de-la-france.pdf

Any feedback is welcome (even if source code is not really clean)

I learned a lot, and I definitely recommend such an exercise for
document design with ConTeXt :
- take a PDF file with a design you appreciate
- extract the content
- try to reproduce the design with ConTeXt

@ 2020-11-15 19:57   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-11-15 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/15/20 7:53 PM, Garulfo wrote:
> [...]
> Initial PDF document:
> https://www.hautconseilclimat.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/hcc_rapport_maitriser-lempreinte-carbone-de-la-france-1.pdf
> [...]
> ConTeXt output :
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/images/4/45/2020_hcc_rapport_maitriser-l-empreinte-carbone-de-la-france.pdf
>
> Any feedback is welcome (even if source code is not really clean)

Congratulations, Garulfo.

It’s a really good work.

Just a comment, to get clean bookmarks and PDF info, use:

  \enabledirectives[references.bookmarks.preroll]
  \enabledirectives[interaction.identity.preroll]

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: How to reproduce a particular head/title style (reformat)
@ 2020-11-15 20:04   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2020-11-15 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi Garulfo!

Now! — You  managed do do a nice job! :-)

Willi