* [NTG-context] regular online meet-up
@ 2024-04-07  7:37 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-04-07  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

You’re invited to our regular online meet-up, this upcoming
Wednesday, April 10th, 19:00 CEST (UTC+2)

at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
(same, but shorter: https://u.mtxrun.eu/ctxmtg)

ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!

Do you have a subject that you’d like to talk about?

Looking forward to seeing you,
Hraban

(Same blurb as always:)

[Howto]
* No special software installation required; most modern browsers should
work (WebRTC required).
* Open the URL above, accept the privacy statement,
* enter your name,
* click "join" (or "start" if you’re the first),
* click "with microphone", allow your browser to access it, check the audio.
* Your microphone is muted if you join. Activate microphone and/or
camera with the buttons at the bottom.
* Minimize the default presentation with the "screen" button, bottom right.

* If you’d like to share your screen or upload a file, you can make
yourself the presenter: Click on your user name, change the setting,
then you’ll see the "screen sharing" button beside the camera button;
also there’s now "manage presentations" behind the "plus" button.
Beware there is only one presenter at a time, so don’t kill someone
else’s presentation.

[Technical hints]
* Sound is usually better if you use a headset (less noise for everyone).
* Connection problems are mostly due to low bandwidth or high latency on
your side, e.g. with mobile connections.
* Sometimes leaving and re-entering helps.
* If audio/video doesn’t work for you, you can still use the text chat.
* Screen sharing needs a lot of bandwidth.
* BigBlueButton documentation applies:
https://bigbluebutton.org/teachers/tutorials/

[Netiquette]
* Please use a name that we recognize from here. Some feel uncomfortable
with anonymous lurkers.
* Mute your microphone while you’re not talking.
* It’s nice to show your face at least when you join.
* If there are connection problems, stop camera sharing.
* The room is set to “everyone’s a moderator“, I trust you...

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: regular online meet-up
@ 2024-04-10  5:57 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-04-10  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

reminder: this is tonight (in European perception).

@ 2024-03-13 13:46 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-03-13 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Reminder: This is tonight!

       [not found] ` <c9a3c416-ec2b-4b6a-8367-c76d4262a372@fastwebnet.it>
@ 2024-02-14 16:25 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-02-14 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Reminder: This is today & quite soon!

@ 2024-02-13  8:21   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-02-13  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Willi,

I guess you already saw the other message that I really meant Wednesday,
14th, regardless of Valentine and Ash Wednesday.

In Germany, this is a day when political parties have a very unfriendly
conference with extra polemic speeches. We can do better ;)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politischer_Aschermittwoch

Hraban

@ 2024-02-12 18:48 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2024-02-12 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2024-02-11 11:31   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-02-11 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Oops, yes I meant 14th - Valentine and Ash Wednesday at the same time.

Hraban

@ 2024-01-10 11:24 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-01-10 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Reminder: this is tonight!

I’m looking forward to hear more details about the latest changes.

CU HR

@ 2023-12-13 18:39     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-12-13 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Floris van Manen via ntg-context

Am 13.12.23 um 19:09 schrieb Floris van Manen via ntg-context:

> On 13/12/2023 10:50, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>
>> at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
>> (same, but shorter: https://u.mtxrun.eu/ctxmtg)
>
> https://lecture.senfcall.de/gdpr/consent?url=https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke#
> gets blocked by firefox on Linux due to Content-Security-Policy

I’m sorry, but it works for others.
My Firefox is setup very strictly, there’s no problem with ad blockers etc.
I don’t think it’s a browser problem.
Are you behind a proxy?

Hraban

@ 2023-12-13 18:09   ` Floris van Manen via ntg-context
From: Floris van Manen via ntg-context @ 2023-12-13 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Floris van Manen

On 13/12/2023 10:50, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

> at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
> (same, but shorter: https://u.mtxrun.eu/ctxmtg)
>
> ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!

https://lecture.senfcall.de/gdpr/consent?url=https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke#

gets blocked by firefox on Linux due to Content-Security-Policy

.F

@ 2023-12-13 12:05       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2023-12-13 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Henning Hraban Ramm, ntg-context

On 12/13/2023 11:56 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 13.12.23 um 11:45 schrieb Hans Hagen:
>> On 12/13/2023 10:50 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>> Reminder: This is tonight!
>>>
>>> I’m looking forward to hear more about the latest developments!
>> oh, some non-disclosure as not-yet-in-install stuff ... secrets for
>> the attendants
>
> Do we have to sign an NDA?
i delegate that to the moderator: checking for spies

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2023-12-13 10:56     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-12-13 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Hagen, ntg-context

Am 13.12.23 um 11:45 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> On 12/13/2023 10:50 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Reminder: This is tonight!
>>
>> I’m looking forward to hear more about the latest developments!
> oh, some non-disclosure as not-yet-in-install stuff ... secrets for the
> attendants

Do we have to sign an NDA?

HR

@ 2023-12-13 10:45   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2023-12-13 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Henning Hraban Ramm, ntg-context

@ 2023-12-13  9:50 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-12-13  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2023-11-08  9:04 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-11-08  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reminder: This is tonight!

@ 2023-11-05 16:45 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-11-05 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 05.11.23 um 17:39 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
> You’re invited to join on Wednesday, November 8th, 19:00 CET (UTC+1)
>
> at https://lecture.senfcall.de/hen-rbr-rku-oke
> (same, but shorter: https://u.mtxrun.eu/ctxmtg)
>
> ConTeXt users of all levels are welcome!
>
> There will be no online meeting in September, since we’ll meet in
> Sibřina in person. And let’s discuss there (or here) if we should move
> the date.
>
> CU soon!

Oh my, I should pay attention which messages I copy. 🤦‍♂️
But the date next week is right.

Hraban

@ 2023-08-09  6:25 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-08-09  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Reminder: today!
(Sorry for the short notice, I’m between conferences…)