* float placement
@ 2013-02-27 11:08 Meer, H. van der
From: Meer, H. van der @ 2013-02-27 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt NTG

I would like to place a figure (float) on a page by itself, at a specific point.

Using \placefigure[force] gives me the figures at that point but not on separate page, whereas \placefigure[page] puts it on a page but not at the point where it should appear.
Finally \placefigure[force,page] nor \placefigure[page,force] did help.

Howto?

Hans van der Meer

* Re: Float placement
@ 2013-06-15 15:55     ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2013-06-15 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 15.06.2013 15:29, schrieb Tethys:

> Peter Rolf writes:
>
>> adding 'force' ([here,force]) should help 'here'. (sorry for the pun)
>>
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/placefloat
>
> Yes, it should. But I tried that and it didn't work.

Have you also tried 'force' alone?

If that doesn't work, please make a small (complete) example.

> Tet

* Re: Float placement
@ 2013-06-15 13:29   ` Tethys
From: Tethys @ 2013-06-15 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)