* [NTG-context] Underbar
@ 2024-03-28 16:23 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2024-03-28 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody,

I have a text, where a couple of lines are typeset with \underbar. — To me this underbar is a fraction to near the text. So I wanted to use \setupbar[…] to change the offset. Unfortunately nothing happens whatever I try.

MWE:

\setupbar[offset=-.5,dy=-.5]

\starttext
Hello!
\blank
\underbar{Good buye!}
\stoptext

I am using the latest version of ConTeXt from March 11.

Do I miss something?

Kind regards
Willi

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: Underbar
@ 2024-03-28 16:56 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2024-03-28 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi Egger schrieb am 28.03.2024 um 17:23:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have a text, where a couple of lines are typeset with \underbar. — To me this underbar is a fraction to near the text. So I wanted to use \setupbar[…] to change the offset. Unfortunately nothing happens whatever I try.
>
> MWE:
>
> \setupbar[offset=-.5,dy=-.5]

\setupbar[underbar][offset=-0.5]

Wolfgang