* Can ConTeXt print specific paragraph and sentences from an input file?
       [not found] <2089107815.121593.1674789727856.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2023-01-27  3:22 ` Joel via ntg-context
From: Joel via ntg-context @ 2023-01-27  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Assuming I have an input file with an essay:
\starttext
\input essay
\stoptext

Is there any command to tell ConTeXt to print a specific sentence, e.g. the first sentence from paragraph 2, or the last sentence from paragraph 1, etc?
--Joel

* Re: Can ConTeXt print specific paragraph and sentences from an input file?
@ 2023-01-27  6:42   ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2023-01-27  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel via ntg-context; +Cc: Hans Hagen

On 1/27/2023 4:22 AM, Joel via ntg-context wrote:
> Assuming I have an input file with an essay:
>
> \starttext
>
> \input essay
>
> \stoptext
>

> Is there any command to tell ConTeXt to print a specific sentence, e.g.
> the first sentence from paragraph 2, or the last sentence from paragraph
> 1, etc?
depends on the kind of input, coding etc .. how reliable is is to
recognize a sentence and such, but given that tex is a programing
environment all is possible in the end

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Can ConTeXt print specific paragraph and sentences from an input file?
@ 2023-01-29 17:07     ` Joel via ntg-context
From: Joel via ntg-context @ 2023-01-29 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel via ntg-context; +Cc: Joel