* reusableMPgraphic not working
@ 2020-11-18 13:11 Bruce Horrocks
From: Bruce Horrocks @ 2020-11-18 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Just working through the Metafun manual and have hit a problem. In the following MWE the green circle appears but the blue one doesn't. Surely reusable graphics must be so commonly used that it has to be me that's doing something wrong?

(Context version is: 2020.11.05 23:01)

\starttext
\startuseMPgraphic{name1}
     fill fullcircle scaled 100pt withcolor green ;
\stopuseMPgraphic
Green circle: \useMPgraphic{name1}

\startreusableMPgraphic{name2}
     fill fullcircle scaled 100pt withcolor blue ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic
Blue circle:\reuseMPgraphic{name2}
\stoptext

--
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK

* Re: reusableMPgraphic not working
@ 2020-11-18 13:28 ` Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2020-11-18 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/18/2020 08:11, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
> Just working through the Metafun manual and have hit a problem. In the following MWE the green circle appears but the blue one doesn't. Surely reusable graphics must be so commonly used that it has to be me that's doing something wrong?
>
> (Context version is: 2020.11.05 23:01)
>
> \starttext
> \startuseMPgraphic{name1}
>       fill fullcircle scaled 100pt withcolor green ;
> \stopuseMPgraphic
> Green circle: \useMPgraphic{name1}
>
> \startreusableMPgraphic{name2}
>       fill fullcircle scaled 100pt withcolor blue ;
> \stopreusableMPgraphic
> Blue circle:\reuseMPgraphic{name2}
> \stoptext

Works as expected here, producing both circles. I am using 2020.11.17 12:39, both LMTX and MkIV.

--
RIk

* Re: reusableMPgraphic not working
@ 2020-11-18 17:43   ` Bruce Horrocks
From: Bruce Horrocks @ 2020-11-18 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> On 18 Nov 2020, at 13:28, Rik Kabel <rik@panix.com> wrote:
>

> On 11/18/2020 08:11, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
>> Just working through the Metafun manual and have hit a problem. In the following MWE the green circle appears but the blue one doesn't. Surely reusable graphics must be so commonly used that it has to be me that's doing something wrong?
>>
>> (Context version is: 2020.11.05 23:01)
>>
>> \starttext
>> \startuseMPgraphic{name1}
>>      fill fullcircle scaled 100pt withcolor green ;
>> \stopuseMPgraphic
>> Green circle: \useMPgraphic{name1}
>>
>> \startreusableMPgraphic{name2}
>>      fill fullcircle scaled 100pt withcolor blue ;
>> \stopreusableMPgraphic
>> Blue circle:\reuseMPgraphic{name2}
>> \stoptext
>>

> Works as expected here, producing both circles. I am using 2020.11.17 12:39, both LMTX and MkIV.

Thanks. A complete wipe and reinstall of TeX Live and ConTeXt has fixed it for me. No idea what was corrupted though.

--
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK