* [NTG-context] statistical charts module re-published
@ 2024-04-05 20:54 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-04-05 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

since the Akela server at Mendel University is down since a while, I got
no response from Tomáš, and it would be a pity to lose this module, I
re-published the statistical charts module at
https://codeberg.org/fiee/context-statistical-charts
I’ll also put it on modules.contextgarden.net

This is version 0.31, tagged by me as 2020-09-11 (date of the presentation).
I’m sure there’s a newer version somewhere, at least at Ramkumar’s, and
I’d like to update the repo to that.
Also the sources for the documentation are missing.

Authors, please help me save your work!

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-05 20:57 UTC | newest]