* Glyph Variants with MKIV
@ 2013-02-23 19:43 reviczky
From: reviczky @ 2013-02-23 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

How can I use glyph variants with ConTeXt/LuaTeX?

Khaled posted an example with LuaLaTeX[1] and I would like to use that
in a ConTeXt document.

Can this be achieved with simplefonts or even directly?

Something like this:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[zapfinoextraltpro]
\starttext
\setupsimplefonts[variant=2]
\input knuth
\setupsimplefonts[variant=3]
\input knuth
\stoptext

Adam

[1]
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/29123/can-i-get-lualatex-to-do-font-variations-on-the-zapfino-font-just-as-xelatex-doe

* Re: Glyph Variants with MKIV
@ 2013-02-24  0:08 ` reviczky
From: reviczky @ 2013-02-24  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

So I've just figured it out finally from
http://www.twardoch.com/download/typotechnica2005_zapfino.pdf, that I
can achieve this via the ss01-ss10 font features as well as with
calt=yes respectively.

The MWE:
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\definefontfeature[default][default][ss02=yes] % calt=yes