* Adding support for German language to the Words conversion
@ 2022-10-10 19:21 Marcus Christopher Ludl via ntg-context
From: Marcus Christopher Ludl via ntg-context @ 2022-10-10 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Marcus Christopher Ludl

Hello all,

this is my first contribution to this mailing list. 😄

Recently, when I posted a question on StackExchange.com regarding adding
support for another language (German) to the "Words" conversion in
ConTeXt (see here:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/657534/how-to-add-support-for-another-language-german-to-the-words-conversion-in-cont),
@mickep suggested that I post the patched file (core-con.lua) to the
mailing list, once I have it finished, so that it can be added for all
to use. So, now that I'm confident my code works well, I would like to
do just that. 😄

How should I proceed? Should I just send the file including my new code
as an attachement to the mailing list? Or would it be preferrable to
paste only the new parts of the code inline into an e-mail? Is that even
the correct mailing list or would it be better to send this to
dev-context@ntg.nl?

Best,
Marcus

* Re: Adding support for German language to the Words conversion
@ 2022-10-10 21:44 ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2022-10-10 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcus Christopher Ludl via ntg-context; +Cc: Hans Hagen

On 10/10/2022 9:21 PM, Marcus Christopher Ludl via ntg-context wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> this is my first contribution to this mailing list. 😄
>
> Recently, when I posted a question on StackExchange.com regarding adding
> support for another language (German) to the "Words" conversion in
> ConTeXt (see here:
> https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/657534/how-to-add-support-for-another-language-german-to-the-words-conversion-in-cont),
> @mickep suggested that I post the patched file (core-con.lua) to the
> mailing list, once I have it finished, so that it can be added for all
> to use. So, now that I'm confident my code works well, I would like to
> do just that. 😄
>
> How should I proceed? Should I just send the file including my new code
> as an attachement to the mailing list? Or would it be preferrable to
> paste only the new parts of the code inline into an e-mail? Is that even
> the correct mailing list or would it be better to send this to
> dev-context@ntg.nl?
just mail them to me and wolfgang and we'll have a look at it

Hans

* Re: Adding support for German language to the Words conversion
@ 2022-10-31  9:05   ` Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context
From: Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context @ 2022-10-31  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Wolfgang Schuster, Marcus Christopher Ludl via ntg-context

Hi Marcus,

do you have an update on the support for german verbose numbers?

Wolfgang

@ 2022-12-31 16:53     ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-12-31 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Marcus,
any news on that?
Seems like you didn’t send your work to Hans or it didn’t arrive.

Happy new year,
Hraban