* fancybreak fails in LMTX
@ 2020-11-07 16:13 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2020-11-07 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

The following example produces the expected output in MkIV, but fails in
LMTX (both dated 2020-11-07). The modules directory was copied into the
LMTX tree from the MkIV tree, and the log indicates that the module is
loaded. It gives no other clues. The output has a blank line where the
break should be, as shown in the included snips.

    \usemodule      [fancybreak]
    \definesymbol   [asterisms][*\qquad fancybreak\qquad *]
    \setupfancybreak[indentnext=no,symbol=asterisms]

    \starttext
       Before
    \fancybreak
       After
    \stoptext

MkIV output:

LMTX output:

--
Rik

[-- Attachment #1.2.1: Type: text/html, Size: 1179 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.2: dokakjbipigijgdp.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 3371 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.3: ghfjfflmmajdddfm.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 1923 bytes --]

* Re: fancybreak fails in LMTX
@ 2020-11-07 16:51 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-11-07 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rik Kabel schrieb am 07.11.2020 um 17:13:

> Hello all,
>
> The following example produces the expected output in MkIV, but fails
> in LMTX (both dated 2020-11-07). The modules directory was copied into
> the LMTX tree from the MkIV tree, and the log indicates that the
> module is loaded. It gives no other clues. The output has a blank line
> where the break should be, as shown in the included snips.

I guess it's the same bug (related to a symbol check) as Pablo mentioned
for the itemize environment.

Wolfgang

* Re: fancybreak fails in LMTX
@ 2020-11-07 17:12   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-11-07 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Rik Kabel schrieb am 07.11.2020 um 17:13:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The following example produces the expected output in MkIV, but fails
>> in LMTX (both dated 2020-11-07). The modules directory was copied into
>> the LMTX tree from the MkIV tree, and the log indicates that the
>> module is loaded. It gives no other clues. The output has a blank line
>> where the break should be, as shown in the included snips.
>>

> I guess it's the same bug (related to a symbol check) as Pablo mentioned
> for the itemize environment.
yes, symbol checking