* [NTG-context] Re: Text item groups
       [not found] <CAKyqqaZnSiurQ606zkiDeS-rVJ4H71w00nUYxBDrDWWJzt8JNg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-07-16 11:18 ` Bruce Horrocks
From: Bruce Horrocks @ 2023-07-16 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "run along with text". If you mean "keep in the same paragraph" then just remove the blank lines from your example, e.g.
\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\starttext

\startitemize[a,text][textdistance=none]

\startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
\startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem

\startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem

\stopitemize

\stoptext

> On 15 Jul 2023, at 20:46, Jairo A. del Rio <jairoadelrio6@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, list! I want to know how to make numbers in text item groups run along with text (for instance, wrt indentation) regardless of their position in text. In the following example:
>
> \setupindenting[yes,medium]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[a,text][textdistance=none]
>
> \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
>
> \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
>
> \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
>
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>
> Indentation is ignored altogether. Thank you in advance
>
> Regards,
>
> Jairo

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK

@ 2023-07-16 11:31 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2023-07-16 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jairo A. del Rio schrieb am 15.07.2023 um 21:46:
> Hi, list! I want to know how to make numbers in text item groups run
> along with text (for instance, wrt indentation) regardless of their
> position in text. In the following example:
>
> \setupindenting[yes,medium]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[a,text][textdistance=none]
>
> \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
>
> \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
>
> \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
>
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>
> Indentation is ignored altogether. Thank you in advance

\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\starttext

\samplefile{jojomayer}

\startitemize[a,intext][alignsymbol=yes,indenting=yes,width=\widthofstring{a.},distance=\spaceamount]
\startitem \samplefile{jojomayer}\stopitem
\startitem \samplefile{jojomayer}\stopitem
\startitem \samplefile{jojomayer}\stopitem
\stopitemize

\stoptext

Wolfgang

@ 2023-07-16 11:41 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2023-07-16 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users

On 7/15/23 21:46, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
> Hi, list! I want to know how to make numbers in text item groups run
> along with text (for instance, wrt indentation) regardless of their
> position in text. In the following example:

Hi Jairo,

alignsymbol=yes might be what you need (if I’m getting your point right).

Complete sample that worked for me:

  \setupindenting[yes,medium]
  \starttext
  \startitemize[a,intext]
    [left=(, right=), stopper=, alignsymbol=yes, indenting={yes,medium}]
  \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
  \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
  \startitem \input{jojomayer}\stopitem
  \stopitemize