* \startnarrow seems to have no effect for tabulate
@ 2023-02-22 16:14 Denis Maier via ntg-context
From: Denis Maier via ntg-context @ 2023-02-22 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: denis.maier

I need to have a table set with tabulate centered and a bit narrower. But it seems that \startnarrow has no effect on the tabulate. Am I missing something ? Is there a better way to achieve the same thing?

Best,
Denis

\starttext

\showframe
\startplacefigure[location=force,number=no]
\startnarrow[left=5cm,right=5cm]
\starttabulate
                [|p|p|]
\NC Das ist ein Text