* XML and subscript
@ 2006-04-07  6:34 Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-04-07  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Aside from the revelation that I will have to leave my debian tetex and go
with the newest ConTeXt install for the (relatively) heavy lifting I'm
doing here, I will now post my accumulated end-of-day questions one by
one ;0) Here's the first one:

Why does this not work and what makes it work:

\defineXMLgrouped [sub] \low

Thanks, Joh

* Re: XML and subscript
@ 2006-04-07  7:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-07  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Aside from the revelation that I will have to leave my debian tetex and go
> with the newest ConTeXt install for the (relatively) heavy lifting I'm
> doing here, I will now post my accumulated end-of-day questions one by
> one ;0) Here's the first one:
>
> Why does this not work and what makes it work:
>
> \defineXMLgrouped [sub] \low

\defineXMLargument [sub] \low

or

\defineXMLnestedargument [sub] \low