* custom hyphenator again
@ 2023-02-15 17:13 Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
From: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context @ 2023-02-15 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users; +Cc: Pablo Rodriguez

Hi Hans,

with the sample hyphenator from
https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/languages-mkiv.pdf#page=23,
next letters after hyphenation are missing.

I already reported this
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2023/107743.html).

Am I missing something or have I hit a bug?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

* Re: custom hyphenator again
@ 2023-02-15 17:22 ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2023-02-15 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context; +Cc: Hans Hagen

On 2/15/2023 6:13 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> with the sample hyphenator from
> https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/languages-mkiv.pdf#page=23,
> next letters after hyphenation are missing.
>
> I already reported this
> (https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2023/107743.html).
>
> Am I missing something or have I hit a bug?
more a hit on my maximum parallel task abilities

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: custom hyphenator again
@ 2023-02-15 18:33   ` Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
From: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context @ 2023-02-15 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Hagen via ntg-context; +Cc: Pablo Rodriguez

On 2/15/23 18:22, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> On 2/15/2023 6:13 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
>> [...]
>> Am I missing something or have I hit a bug?
> more a hit on my maximum parallel task abilities

Sorry, I was trying to find the cause of the issue with SHA sums.

I have just found a workaround and I updated the wiki.

Sorry again for abusing your help (I tend to forget that math is
priority now) and many thanks for all your work with ConTeXt,

Pablo