* Chart module: comment not visible!?
@ 2010-12-06 10:09 Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2010-12-06 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I wanted to try the chart module to build some flow diagrams, and tried
the example (digital signal processing!) at contextgarden.
Unfortunately, the text inside the rectangular shapes shows up properly,
but no sign of any comments visible in the generated pdf-file!

I use ConTeXt  ver: 2008.05.21 15:21 MKII together with pdfTeXk, Version
3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7).

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

* Re: Chart module: comment not visible!?
@ 2010-12-06 11:14 ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2010-12-06 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Verhaag, G.C.H.M.; +Cc: ntg-context

[-- Attachment #1: Type: Text/Plain, Size: 646 bytes --]

On Monday 06 December 2010 11:09:42 Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to try the chart module to build some flow diagrams, and tried
> the example (digital signal processing!) at contextgarden.
> Unfortunately, the text inside the rectangular shapes shows up properly,
> but no sign of any comments visible in the generated pdf-file!
>
> I use ConTeXt  ver: 2008.05.21 15:21 MKII together with pdfTeXk, Version
> 3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7).
>
> Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Gerard Verhaag

Processes fine here using mkiv and the latest minimals.
I do not know about mkii...

Alan

[-- Attachment #2: dsp.pdf --]

* Re: Chart module: comment not visible!?
@ 2010-12-06 13:47   ` Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2010-12-06 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan BRASLAU; +Cc: ntg-context

Alan BRASLAU wrote:

>On Monday 06 December 2010 11:09:42 Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I wanted to try the chart module to build some flow diagrams, and tried
>>the example (digital signal processing!) at contextgarden.
>>Unfortunately, the text inside the rectangular shapes shows up properly,
>>but no sign of any comments visible in the generated pdf-file!
>>
>>I use ConTeXt  ver: 2008.05.21 15:21 MKII together with pdfTeXk, Version
>>3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7).
>>
>>Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>Regards,
>>Gerard Verhaag
>>

>Processes fine here using mkiv and the latest minimals.
>I do not know about mkii...
>
>Alan

Hi,

So it is best to upgrade!