* current
@ 2012-06-11  7:37 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2012-06-11  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today I'd like to promote the beta to current (unless we have a real
showstopper that cannot wait for the usual betas). So, it might be a
good moment to snapshot your current if you depend on it.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: current
@ 2018-03-18  9:01 ` kaddour kardio
From: kaddour kardio @ 2018-03-18  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good news!

--
Dr YAHYAOUI Mohamed Kaddour, cardiologue -- Clinique KARDIA.

* current
@ 2018-03-17  9:03 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-03-17  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-02 19:15 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-01-02 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I uploaded a current. As we're now moving forward to luatex 0.80 (with
currently 0.78 as beta) the current reflects the < 0.78 state of
affairs. From now on betas might use new luatex functionality so best
update to 0.78+ (unless i mess up too much older luatex's will work ok
too). The upcoming months the redone bibtex support will also en dup in
the code base (given that it passes Thomas and Allan quality assessments).

The minimals are now windows 32 and windows 64 aware. There are two
installation zips on the garden. If you're on 64 bit but still run 32
bit, you can best

- wipe context/bin (where the installer files live)
- unzip the new installer zip
- remove the status file
- remove context/tex/texmf-mswin

(the new binaries are in context/tex/texmf-win64)

and run the status-update script. Or just install the while lot fresh
(which is fast anyway), and keep the old trees for a while.

Thanks to Akira for supporting 64 bit and keeping up so fast,

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: current
@ 2011-05-18 16:40 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-05-18 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/18/11 17:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded a current. This will be the version that goes on texlive
> although we can still do small patches the upcoming weeks. I also
> upgraded the test suite. As mkiv is still evolving no current will ever
> be current enough.

There *will* be release notes in the not too distant future, but as the
smallest diff we can come up with is 5.32MB, this might take a little
bit longer than normal.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: current
@ 2011-05-18 15:37 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-05-18 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As mkiv is still evolving no current will ever be current
> enough.
We should seriously start to think how to to become immortals.

--
luigi

* current
@ 2011-05-18 15:31 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-05-18 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've uploaded a current. This will be the version that goes on texlive
although we can still do small patches the upcoming weeks. I also
upgraded the test suite. As mkiv is still evolving no current will ever
be current enough.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* current
@ 2010-05-09 13:47 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-05-09 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

As some might have noticed, a new current has been released. One reason
in that a texlive code freeze happens, another is that we need such a
snapshot in order to do more drastic changes in mkiv as well as be able
to use features that we introduce(d) in luatex > 0.60.

Taco will post the usual detailed release notes soon. Apart from hotfix
currents, the next current will be released around the context
conference. Of course there will be betas in the meantime.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE