* Can C-Pretty-Printing module for MKIV be installed through first-setup
@ 2012-06-11 11:02 Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2012-06-11 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'd like to use C-Pretty-Printing module. As it is listed on
http://modules.contextgarden.net I thought it should be installed by
first-setup.sh --modules=all. Unfortunately this module is missing even
all others are installed.

best regards
Jan

--
Tato zpráva byla vytvořena převratnou poštovní aplikací Opery:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: Can C-Pretty-Printing module for MKIV be installed through first-setup
@ 2012-06-11 11:48 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2012-06-11 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Jun 11 2012, Jan Pohanka wrote:

> I'd like to use C-Pretty-Printing module. As it is listed on
> http://modules.contextgarden.net I thought it should be installed by
> first-setup.sh --modules=all.

No, it shouldn't, because it doesn't work with latest ConTeXt versions.

You could also try
http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/cgi-bin/package.cgi/action=view/id=367
but I don't know, if it works with latest ConTeXt.

There is also the t-vim module:

\usemodule[vim]
\definevimtyping[C][syntax=c]
\starttext
\startC
  int main(void)
  {
      puts("Hello World!");
      return 0;
  }
\stopC
\stoptext

           Peter

* Re: Can C-Pretty-Printing module for MKIV be installed through first-setup
@ 2012-06-17 19:46   ` Renaud AUBIN
From: Renaud AUBIN @ 2012-06-17 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Le 11/06/2012 13:48, Peter Münster a écrit :
> On Mon, Jun 11 2012, Jan Pohanka wrote:
>
>> I'd like to use C-Pretty-Printing module. As it is listed on
>> http://modules.contextgarden.net I thought it should be installed by
>> first-setup.sh --modules=all.
> No, it shouldn't, because it doesn't work with latest ConTeXt versions.
>
> You could also try
> http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/cgi-bin/package.cgi/action=view/id=367
> but I don't know, if it works with latest ConTeXt.

Fortunately  my c-pretty-printer package does work with a recent (i.e.
2012) context…

Jan, let me know if you use it, if you need help on installation
process, or if you would like to see some specific improvments.

Cheers,

Renaud