* ContML module?
@ 2013-06-15 14:34 Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-15 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use a very recent version of ConTeXt MKIV, and I was following the
instructions on this Wiki page:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mixing_XML_and_ConTeXt . However the
"contml" module cannot be found and the hyperlink to it on the Wiki page
is invalid.

* Re: ContML module?
@ 2013-06-15 14:43 ` Schmitz Thomas A.
From: Schmitz Thomas A. @ 2013-06-15 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:34 PM, Sander Maijers <S.N.Maijers@student.ru.nl> wrote:

> I use a very recent version of ConTeXt MKIV, and I was following the instructions on this Wiki page:http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mixing_XML_and_ConTeXt . However the "contml" module cannot be found and the hyperlink to it on the Wiki page is invalid.

Which is why this page can be found under "Documents about XML in MKII (obsolete)." This will not work with Mkiv.

Thomas

* Re: ContML module?
@ 2013-06-15 14:44 ` Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-15 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 15-06-13 16:34, Sander Maijers wrote:
> I use a very recent version of ConTeXt MKIV, and I was following the
> instructions on this Wiki page:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mixing_XML_and_ConTeXt . However the
> "contml" module cannot be found and the hyperlink to it on the Wiki page
> is invalid.

I now see that that Wiki page relates to MkII. Is the most
straightforward way to import an XML/HTML-like table from an external
file into a ConTeXt MkIV document the method described in chapter 12
"XML" in "xtables-mkiv.pdf" (from http://pragma-ade.com/show-man-47.htm)?

* Re: ContML module?
@ 2013-06-15 14:47   ` Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-15 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 15-06-13 16:43, Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:34 PM, Sander Maijers <S.N.Maijers@student.ru.nl> wrote:
>
>> I use a very recent version of ConTeXt MKIV, and I was following the instructions on this Wiki page:http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mixing_XML_and_ConTeXt . However the "contml" module cannot be found and the hyperlink to it on the Wiki page is invalid.
>
> Which is why this page can be found under "Documents about XML in MKII (obsolete)." This will not work with Mkiv.

I did not visit the page from the main XML page, but via Google. In the
page itself there is no mention of MkII. By the way, the dead link to
the old module shouldn't be there in any case.

> Thomas

* Re: ContML module?
@ 2013-06-15 15:32     ` Schmitz Thomas A.
From: Schmitz Thomas A. @ 2013-06-15 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:47 PM, Sander Maijers <S.N.Maijers@student.ru.nl> wrote:

> I did not visit the page from the main XML page, but via Google. In the page itself there is no mention of MkII. By the way, the dead link to the old module shouldn't be there in any case.

OK, then thanks for fixing this!

Thomas