* Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-22 14:38 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-12-22 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jerome.laurens

Hi,

I don't now how many ConTeXt user are aware of the idea of synchronization. In the LaTeX area of TeX it has a kind of tradition (Textures, srcltx, ...) for dvi output.

For PDF output Jérôme Laurens has now written a package (for use with iTeXMac and TeXShop) that makes the advantages from source-output synchronization also available for the todays standard PDF. But as so many things in the TeX world it is written as a "plug-in" for LaTeX.

Does anybody has an idea how to use this great achievement also with ConTeXt?
For those who would like to have a look at Jérôme's great work, I insert his code at the end of this email.

Thank you very much,

Steffen Wolfrum

%%%%  This is pdfsync.sty
%%%%  2003-12-08:
%%%%  There is a bug in using everyvbox... novbox is now the default
%%%%  bug fixed: $0$ was no visible
%%%%  2003-11-28:
%%%%  comment characters added to fix an error. Don't know exactly the cause...
%%%%  Default option is all...
%%%%  Could not use \everydisplay... (bug in eqnarray)
%%%%  2003-11-19
%%%%  first version
%%%% usage: \usepackage[display,cr,vbox]{PDFSYNC}
%%%% appends reference points before each \par and at each \hbox, inline math;
%%%% optionally also at every displayed math, with the option [display]
%%%% optionally also at every \cr, with the option [cr]
%%%% optionally also at every \vbox, with the option [vbox]
%%%%
%%%% If you want additional files to be parsed, please use the command
%%%% \include (which is redefined below)
%%%% This file is due to Piero D'Ancona and jlaurens@users.sourceforge.net
%%%% iTeXMac is supporting pdfsync
%%%% Copy this file to ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex or ~/Library/TeX/texmf/tex/latex if available
%%%% This file is distributed under the GPL and the "smart licence": please make things better if you can
%%%% © 2003, jlaurens@users.sourceforge.net
%
\NeedsTeXFormat{LaTeX2e}%
\ProvidesPackage{pdfsync}[2003/12/08 v0.3]%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCOK%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCStar%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCPar \PDFSYNCPartrue%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCMath \PDFSYNCMathtrue%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCCr \PDFSYNCCrtrue%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCHBox \PDFSYNCHBoxtrue%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCVBox \PDFSYNCVBoxfalse%
\newif\ifPDFSYNCExtra \PDFSYNCExtratrue%
\newwrite\PDFPOS%
\newcount\PDFSYNC@folio\PDFSYNC@folio=0%
\newcount\PDFSYNC@rder\PDFSYNC@rder=0%
\DeclareOption{nopar}{\PDFSYNCParfalse}%
\DeclareOption{nomath}{\PDFSYNCMathfalse}%
\DeclareOption{nocr}{\PDFSYNCCrfalse}%
\DeclareOption{nohbox}{\PDFSYNCHBoxfalse}%
\DeclareOption{novbox}{\PDFSYNCVBoxfalse}%
\DeclareOption{vbox}{\PDFSYNCVBoxtrue}%
\DeclareOption{noextra}{\PDFSYNCExtrafalse}%
\DeclareOption{nothing}{\let\pdfsyncstart\pdfsyncstop}%
\ProcessOptions\relax%
\RequirePackage{everyshi}%
\ifx\pdfsavepos\undefined%
  \wlog{Synchronization is only available with pdf. Use a dvi viewer instead.}%
  \let\pdfsyncstart\relax%
  \let\pdfsyncstop\relax%
  \let\pdfsync\relax%
  \let\@PDFSYNC\relax%
\else%
  \def\pdfsyncstart{\global\PDFSYNCOKtrue}%
  \def\pdfsyncstop{\global\PDFSYNCOKfalse}%
  \EveryShipout{\@PDFSYNC\global\advance\PDFSYNC@folio by 1\immediate\write\PDFPOS{s\space\the\PDFSYNC@folio}}%
   \immediate\openout\PDFPOS\jobname.pdfsync%
    \immediate\write\PDFPOS{\jobname}%            control info
    \immediate\write\PDFPOS{version 0}%            control info
    \let\PDFSYNC@include\include%
    \def\PDFSYNC@@include#1{%
	    \immediate\write\PDFPOS{(#1}%
	    \PDFSYNC@include{#1}\immediate\write\PDFPOS{)}}%
    \let\include\PDFSYNC@@include%
    \def\@PDFSYNC{%
    \ifPDFSYNCOK%
	\pdfsavepos%
	\immediate\write\PDFPOS{l\space\the\PDFSYNC@rder\space\the\inputlineno}%
	\def\position{\the\pdflastxpos\space\the\pdflastypos}%
	\ifPDFSYNCStar%
	    \edef\argument{{p*\space\the\PDFSYNC@rder\space\noexpand\position}}%
	\else%
	    \edef\argument{{p\space\the\PDFSYNC@rder\space\noexpand\position}}%
	\fi%
	\expandafter\write\expandafter\PDFPOS\argument%
	\global\advance\PDFSYNC@rder by 1%
    \fi}%
 \def\pdfsync{\global\PDFSYNCStartrue\@PDFSYNC\global\PDFSYNCStarfalse}%
  \def\PDFSYNC@Extra{%
%  \let\PDFSYNC@maketitle\maketitle\def\maketitle{\pdfsyncstop\PDFSYNC@maketitle\pdfsyncstart}
  \let\PDFSYNC@newline\\\def\\{{\@PDFSYNC}\PDFSYNC@newline}%
  \global\let\PDFSYNC@verse\verse
  \global\def\verse{\PDFSYNC@verse\let\PDFSYNC@newline\\\def\\{{\@PDFSYNC}\PDFSYNC@newline}}%
  }%
\AtBeginDocument{%
\pdfsyncstart%
\ifPDFSYNCPar\global\let\p@@r\par\gdef\par{{\@PDFSYNC}\p@@r}\fi%
\ifPDFSYNCMath\everymath{{\@PDFSYNC}}\fi%
\ifPDFSYNCCr\everycr {{\@PDFSYNC}}\fi%
\ifPDFSYNCHBox\everyhbox {{\@PDFSYNC}}\fi%
\ifPDFSYNCVBox\everyvbox {{\@PDFSYNC}}\fi%there is a bug here
\ifPDFSYNCExtra\PDFSYNC@Extra\fi%
}%
\fi%
\endinput

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-22 15:56 ` Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2003-12-22 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that would be a Christmas present! I didn't dare ask.
--
Nigel

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-22 15:58 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-12-22 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jerome.laurens

At 15:38 22/12/2003, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

>I don't now how many ConTeXt user are aware of the idea of
>synchronization. In the LaTeX area of TeX it has a kind of tradition
>(Textures, srcltx, ...) for dvi output.
>
>For PDF output Jérôme Laurens has now written a package (for use with
>iTeXMac and TeXShop) that makes the advantages from source-output
>synchronization also available for the todays standard PDF. But as so many
>things in the TeX world it is written as a "plug-in" for LaTeX.
>
>Does anybody has an idea how to use this great achievement also with ConTeXt?
>For those who would like to have a look at Jérôme's great work, I insert
>his code at the end of this email.

It's not that complicated to implement this kind of support in context, but
i'd rather start from the editor's specs, so what is it that texshop wants
as input (syntax and so)? Once that is known, i can have a look at it and
see to what extend it can be supported in an non-interfering way.
(furthermore i'd also support it in dvi mode)

(in one of old context manuals the typeset result is crosslinked to the
input in a similar way; one reason for me to drop it is that in many cases
my output is not in sync with the source, i.e. as soon as you move data
around ...)

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-22 16:32   ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]     ` <9E1E738E-34AF-11D8-87D8-000A95B11F72@mac.com>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-12-22 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 16:56 22/12/2003, you wrote:
>Now that would be a Christmas present! I didn't dare ask.

hm, that gives me two days for a 5 minute module, should be doable -)

anyway, in that case you'll be a tester

How is the position file that texshop wants formatted?

Hans

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-22 17:29     ` Nigel King
       [not found]     ` <9E1E738E-34AF-11D8-87D8-000A95B11F72@mac.com>
From: Nigel King @ 2003-12-22 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Hans Hagen

Jerome,
I note that you have been copied on some of this thread.

I understand that you specified all of this for LaTeX. Are you able to give
this vital information to Hans.

"How is the position file that texshop wants formatted?"

Including iTeXMac I hope.

TIA
--
Nigel

> From: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:32:59 +0100
> To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
> Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
>
> At 16:56 22/12/2003, you wrote:
>> Now that would be a Christmas present! I didn't dare ask.
>
> hm, that gives me two days for a 5 minute module, should be doable -)
>
> anyway, in that case you'll be a tester
>
> How is the position file that texshop wants formatted?
>
> Hans

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
       [not found]     ` <9E1E738E-34AF-11D8-87D8-000A95B11F72@mac.com>
@ 2003-12-23  9:07       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-12-23  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 19:49 22/12/2003, you wrote:

>On Dec 22, 2003, at 10:32 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>>How is the position file that texshop wants formatted?
>
>don't understand the question.

when you process a file, using the latex style file, how does the extra
fiel with porisions looks like? i suppose that a file is used to
communicate the locations, so there should be a file names jobname.whatever
that has the info

Hans

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-23 10:14         ` Adam Lindsay
From: Adam Lindsay @ 2003-12-23 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

That would be the .pdfsync file. Clearly the specs have been made
available to some people, but I don't see them publically.

Attached is the one generated from the sync demo. It's not a very
transparent format, though.

Jérôme, where is the pdfsync specification?

adam

Hans Hagen said this at Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:07:17 +0100:

>At 19:49 22/12/2003, you wrote:
>
>>On Dec 22, 2003, at 10:32 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>
>>>How is the position file that texshop wants formatted?
>>
>>don't understand the question.
>
>when you process a file, using the latex style file, how does the extra
>fiel with porisions looks like? i suppose that a file is used to
>communicate the locations, so there should be a file names jobname.whatever
>that has the info
>
>Hans

 Adam T. Lindsay                      atl@comp.lancs.ac.uk
 Computing Dept, Lancaster University   +44(0)1524/594.537
 Lancaster, LA1 4YR, UK             Fax:+44(0)1524/593.608

[-- Attachment #2: FrogKing.pdfsync --]

FrogKing
version 0
l 0 9
l 1 9
s 1
p 0 3818782 43701122
l 2 14
l 3 14
l 4 14
l 5 14
l 6 14
l 7 14
l 8 14
l 9 14
l 10 14
l 11 14
l 12 14
l 13 14
l 14 14
l 15 14
s 2
p 9 4736286 47362867
p 11 5653790 45790003
p 12 5653790 45790003
p 13 5653790 45003571
p 8 5653790 43701122
p 2 5653790 43701122
p 4 5653790 43701122
p 6 5653790 42980226
p 7 5653790 42980226
p 14 5653790 6420104
l 16 14
l 17 14
l 18 1
l 29 1
l 30 1
l 31 2
l 32 2
l 43 2
l 44 2
l 45 2
l 46 2
l 47 2
l 48 3
l 49 3
l 60 3
l 61 3
l 62 3
l 63 3
l 64 3
l 65 4
l 66 4
l 77 4
l 78 4
l 79 4
l 80 4
l 81 4
l 82 5
l 83 5
l 94 5
l 95 5
l 96 5
l 97 5
l 98 5
l 99 6
l 111 6
l 112 6
l 113 7
l 114 7
l 126 7
l 127 7
l 128 7
l 129 7
l 130 7
l 131 8
l 132 8
l 144 8
l 145 8
l 146 8
l 147 8
l 148 8
l 149 9
l 150 9
l 162 9
l 163 9
l 164 9
l 165 9
l 166 9
l 167 10
l 168 10
l 180 10
l 181 10
l 182 10
l 183 10
l 184 10
l 185 14
l 186 14
l 187 14
l 188 14
l 189 14
l 190 14
l 191 14
l 192 14
l 193 14
s 3
p 187 4736286 47362867
p 189 3818782 45790003
p 190 3818782 45790003
p 191 3818782 45003571
p 186 3818782 43701122
p 15 3818782 43701122
p 17 10984269 37737346
p 18 3818782 33506995
p 29 33276016 33506995
p 30 34555166 33506995
p 31 7622174 32615705
p 32 4895213 32615705
p 46 33442852 32615705
p 47 34555166 32615705
p 48 7622174 31724415
p 49 4895213 31724415
p 63 33442852 31724415
p 64 34555166 31724415
p 65 7622174 30833125
p 66 4895213 30833125
p 80 33442852 30833125
p 81 34555166 30833125
p 82 7622174 29941835
p 83 4895213 29941835
p 97 33442852 29941835
p 98 34555166 29941835
p 99 3818782 28332924
p 111 33276016 28332924
p 112 34555166 28332924
p 113 7622174 27441634
p 114 4895213 27441634
p 129 33442852 27441634
p 130 34555166 27441634
p 131 7622174 26550344
p 132 4895213 26550344
p 147 33442852 26550344
p 148 34555166 26550344
p 149 7622174 25659054
p 150 4895213 25659054
p 165 33442852 25659054
p 166 34555166 25659054
p 167 7622174 24767764
p 168 4895213 24767764
p 183 33442852 24767764
p 184 34555166 24767764
p 185 3818782 24628227
p 192 3818782 6420104
l 194 14
l 195 15
l 196 15
l 197 15
l 198 15
l 199 15
l 200 15
l 201 15
l 202 15
l 203 15
l 204 15
l 205 15
l 206 15
l 207 15
l 208 15
s 4
p 202 4736286 47362867
p 204 5653790 45790003
p 205 5653790 45790003
p 206 5653790 45003571
p 201 5653790 43701122
p 193 5653790 43701122
p 195 5653790 43701122
p 197 5653790 43701122
p 199 5653790 42980226
p 200 5653790 42980226
p 207 5653790 6420104
l 209 15
l 210 15
l 211 3
l 212 3
l 224 3
l 225 3
l 226 3
l 227 3
l 228 3
l 229 15
l 230 15
l 231 15
l 232 15
l 233 15
l 234 15
l 235 15
l 236 15
l 237 15
s 5
p 231 4736286 47362867
p 233 3818782 45790003
p 234 3818782 45790003
p 235 3818782 45003571
p 230 3818782 43701122
p 208 3818782 43701122
p 210 15476550 37737346
p 211 7622174 34224616
p 212 4895213 34224616
p 227 33442852 34224616
p 228 34555166 34224616
p 229 3818782 34085079
p 236 3818782 6420104
l 238 15
l 239 16
l 240 16
l 241 16
l 242 16
l 243 16
l 244 16
l 245 16
l 246 16
l 247 16
l 248 16
l 249 16
l 250 16
l 251 16
l 252 16
l 253 16
l 254 16
l 255 16
l 256 16
l 257 16
s 6
p 251 4736286 47362867
p 253 5653790 45790003
p 254 5653790 45790003
p 255 5653790 45003571
p 247 5653790 43701122
p 248 5653790 8219916
p 249 5653790 8219916
p 243 5653790 43701122
p 237 5653790 43701122
p 239 5653790 43701122
p 241 5653790 42980226
p 242 5653790 42980226
p 250 21349662 8219916
p 246 21349662 43701122
p 244 21349662 42980226
p 245 21349662 42980226
p 256 5653790 6420104
(Chapter1
l 258 18
l 259 18
l 260 2
l 261 2
l 262 2
l 263 2
l 264 2
l 265 3
l 266 4
l 267 5
l 268 6
l 269 6
l 270 6
l 271 6
l 272 7
l 273 8
l 274 17
l 275 18
l 276 19
l 277 19
l 278 19
l 279 19
l 280 26
l 281 26
l 282 27
l 283 27
l 284 27
l 285 27
l 286 39
l 287 39
l 288 39
l 289 39
l 290 39
l 291 39
l 292 39
l 293 39
l 294 39
l 295 39
l 296 39
l 297 39
l 298 39
l 299 39
l 300 39
l 301 39
s 7
p 295 4736286 47362867
p 297 3818782 45790003
p 298 3818782 45790003
p 299 3818782 45003571
p 294 3818782 43701122
p 293 3818782 43701122
p 292 3818782 43701122
p 262 3818782 43701122
p 288 3818782 33582183
p 289 3818782 8219916
p 290 3818782 8219916
p 281 3818782 33582183
p 257 3818782 33582183
p 258 3818782 33582183
p 260 3818782 33582183
p 265 3818782 33582183
p 266 8423511 32861287
p 267 11343826 32861287
p 268 3818782 32681883
p 270 3818782 30337450
p 271 3818782 30337450
p 272 3818782 29583451
p 273 10320612 28646177
p 274 7287279 17950697
p 275 3818782 14969360
p 276 3818782 14969360
p 278 3818782 12585060
p 279 3818782 12401560
p 291 19514654 8219916
p 287 19514654 33582183
p 280 25439001 26622257
p 282 19514654 26482720
p 284 19514654 24153203
p 285 19514654 23969703
p 300 3818782 6420104
l 302 40
l 303 41
l 304 41
l 305 41
l 306 41
l 307 46
l 308 18
l 309 18
l 310 18
l 311 18
l 312 18
l 313 18
l 314 18
l 315 18
l 316 18
l 317 18
l 318 18
l 319 18
l 320 18
l 321 18
l 322 18
l 323 18
l 324 18
s 8
p 318 4736286 47362867
p 320 5653790 45790003
p 321 5653790 45790003
p 322 5653790 45003571
p 314 5653790 43701122
p 315 5653790 8219916
p 316 5653790 8219916
p 309 5653790 43701122
p 301 5653790 43701122
p 286 17777579 42088936
p 302 5653790 41949399
p 303 5653790 41949399
p 305 5653790 39827879
p 306 5653790 39827879
p 307 11952897 33769498
p 308 11877146 22182728
p 317 21349662 8219916
p 313 21349662 43701122
p 311 21349662 42980226
p 323 5653790 6420104
)
l 325 19
(OtherChapters/FrogKing-continued
l 326 20
l 327 20
l 328 2
l 329 2
l 330 2
l 331 2
l 332 2
l 333 3
l 334 4
l 335 5
l 336 6
l 337 6
l 338 6
l 339 6
l 340 17
l 341 24
l 342 24
l 343 25
l 344 25
l 345 25
l 346 25
l 347 30
l 348 40
l 349 43
l 350 43
l 351 43
l 352 43
l 353 43
l 354 43
l 355 43
l 356 43
l 357 43
l 358 43
l 359 43
l 360 43
l 361 43
l 362 43
l 363 43
l 364 43
s 9
p 358 4736286 47362867
p 360 3818782 45790003
p 361 3818782 45790003
p 362 3818782 45003571
p 357 3818782 43701122
p 356 3818782 43701122
p 355 3818782 43701122
p 330 3818782 43701122
p 351 3818782 33265136
p 352 3818782 8219916
p 353 3818782 8219916
p 342 3818782 33265136
p 324 3818782 33265136
p 325 3818782 33265136
p 326 3818782 33265136
p 328 3818782 33265136
p 333 3818782 33265136
p 334 8423511 32544240
p 335 11303958 32544240
p 336 3818782 32364836
p 338 3818782 30321517
p 339 3818782 30321517
p 340 7109866 14458946
p 354 19514654 8219916
p 350 19514654 33265136
p 341 28931417 31652950
p 343 19514654 31652950
p 345 19514654 29430227
p 346 19514654 29430227
p 347 21308703 23371846
p 348 33492290 8219916
p 363 3818782 6420104
l 365 43
l 366 43
l 367 43
l 368 44
l 369 47
l 370 50
l 371 53
l 372 56
l 373 58
l 374 58
l 375 58
l 376 58
l 377 73
l 378 73
l 379 82
l 380 87
l 381 87
l 382 88
l 383 88
l 384 88
l 385 88
l 386 88
l 387 88
l 388 89
l 389 89
l 390 89
l 391 89
l 392 89
l 393 90
l 394 20
l 395 20
l 396 20
l 397 20
l 398 20
l 399 20
l 400 20
l 401 20
l 402 20
l 403 20
l 404 20
l 405 20
l 406 20
l 407 20
l 408 20
s 10
p 402 4736286 47362867
p 404 5653790 45790003
p 405 5653790 45790003
p 406 5653790 45003571
p 398 5653790 43701122
p 399 5653790 8219916
p 400 5653790 8219916
p 378 5653790 43701122
p 364 5653790 43701122
p 349 5653790 43701122
p 366 5653790 42980226
p 367 5653790 42796726
p* 368 7587377 39439053
p* 369 5653790 34091313
p* 370 18940121 30526153
p* 371 5653790 26069703
p* 372 7527575 22504543
p 373 7527575 22504543
p 375 5653790 19782699
p 376 5653790 19599199
p 401 21349662 8219916
p 397 21349662 43701122
p 396 21349662 43701122
p 395 21349662 43701122
p 377 35596410 39415066
p 379 31254803 31393456
p 394 27200612 28064226
p 407 5653790 6420104
l 409 20
l 410 20
l 411 20
l 412 20
l 413 20
l 414 20
l 415 20
l 416 20
l 417 20
l 418 20
l 419 20
l 420 20
l 421 20
l 422 20
l 423 20
l 424 20
l 425 20
l 426 20
s 11
p 420 4736286 47362867
p 422 3818782 45790003
p 423 3818782 45790003
p 424 3818782 45003571
p 416 3818782 43701122
p 417 3818782 8219916
p 418 3818782 8219916
p 411 3818782 43701122
p 410 3818782 44225410
p 409 3818782 44225410
p 380 3818782 43701122
p 383 3818782 -8397905
p 384 3818782 -8397905
p 386 3818782 -8397905
p 387 3818782 -8397905
p 385 3818782 -8397905
p 392 3818782 -9944555
p 389 4403042 -9944555
p 390 8102771 -9944555
p 391 8102771 -9053265
p 419 19514654 8219916
p 415 19514654 43701122
p 408 19514654 43701122
p 413 19514654 42980226
p 425 3818782 6420104
)
l 427 21
l 428 23
l 429 23
l 430 23
l 431 23
l 432 23
l 433 23
l 434 23
l 435 23
l 436 23
l 437 23
l 438 23
l 439 23
l 440 23
l 441 23
l 442 23
l 443 23
l 444 23
l 445 23
l 446 23
s 12
p 440 4736286 47362867
p 442 5653790 45790003
p 443 5653790 45790003
p 444 5653790 45003571
p 436 5653790 43701122
p 437 5653790 8219916
p 438 5653790 8219916
p 432 5653790 43701122
p 426 5653790 43701122
p 427 5653790 43701122
p 428 5653790 43701122
p 430 5653790 42980226
p 431 5653790 42980226
p 439 21349662 8219916
p 435 21349662 43701122
p 433 21349662 42980226
p 434 21349662 42980226
p 445 5653790 6420104
l 447 24
l 448 24
l 449 3
l 450 3
l 451 3
l 452 3
l 453 3
l 454 5
l 455 5
l 456 5
l 457 5
l 458 5
l 459 7
l 460 8
l 461 9
l 462 10
l 463 10
l 464 11
l 465 13
l 466 13
l 467 13
l 468 13
l 469 13
l 470 15
l 471 16
l 472 17
l 473 18
l 474 18
l 475 19
l 476 21
l 477 21
l 478 21
l 479 21
l 480 21
l 481 23
l 482 24
l 483 25
l 484 26
l 485 26
l 486 27
l 487 30
l 488 30
l 489 30
l 490 30
l 491 30
l 492 30
l 493 30
l 494 30
l 495 30
s 13
p 489 4736286 47362867
p 491 3818782 45790003
p 492 3818782 45790003
p 493 3818782 45003571
p 488 3818782 43701122
p 446 3818782 43701122
p 447 3818782 43701122
p 449 3818782 43701122
p 452 14101158 37737346
p 457 6818834 34224616
p 458 3818782 34224616
p 454 3818782 34224616
p 455 3818782 34224616
p 456 3818782 35115906
p 468 6818834 30069632
p 469 3818782 30069632
p 465 3818782 30069632
p 466 3818782 30069632
p 467 3818782 30960922
p 479 6818834 25914648
p 480 3818782 25914648
p 476 3818782 25914648
p 477 3818782 25914648
p 478 3818782 26805938
p 487 3818782 22314809
p 494 3818782 6420104
l 496 30
l 497 13
l 498 30

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-23 10:49           ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-12-23 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 11:14 23/12/2003, you wrote:
>That would be the .pdfsync file. Clearly the specs have been made
>available to some people, but I don't see them publically.
>
>Attached is the one generated from the sync demo. It's not a very
>transparent format, though.
>
>Jérôme, where is the pdfsync specification?

something

l ...
p ...

since a more compact format is possible i sent Richard a test file -)

Hans

* Re: Synchronization (.tex <-> .pdf)
@ 2003-12-23  8:41 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-12-23  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> At 16:56 22/12/2003, you wrote:
> >Now that would be a Christmas present! I didn't dare ask.
>
> hm, that gives me two days for a 5 minute module, should be doable -)

(... and a new pair of placefigure keywords maybe ??)

Steffen