* m-BibTeX problems
@ 2003-12-29 16:20 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2003-12-29 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have some strange bibTeX problems.

a) I try to show DOI references in the publication list, therefore I
   created the macro \gotoDOI{} and modified
   \setuppublicationlayout[article].
   As long as I don't use \setupinteraction[state=start], the DOI is
   hyphenated.
   Using \setupinteraction[state=start], the DOI is no longer hyphenated.
   Calling \gotoDOI directly, works (both cases), but with
   interaction enabled the DOI is printed in bold and with wide spacing
   after the possible line break points ("10. 1103" instead of "10.1103").

   See attached files. Run them (with m-bib installed) as:
      texexec --once --pdf test; bibtex test; texexec --pdf test

b) I'd like to see that I can click on the number in [4] and jump to the
   entry in the publicationlist: It is much more fun to read an
   article, thesis, etc. when one can click on the reference instead of
   searching for the reference list (going back is less important; after
   all, 'Go to previous view' exists).

c) Someone should write a texutil plugin which automatically runs bibtex
   if necessary. I tend to forget this. (I will look into this as soon
   as I have time, i.e. probably in March.)

Tobias

[-- Attachment #2: test.tex --]

[-- Attachment #3: test.bib --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 310 bytes --]

@string{PRL = "Physical Review Letters"}
@article{runge1984,
  author   = "Erich Runge and Eberhard K. U. Gross",
  title    = "Density-Functional Theory for Time-Dependent Systems",
  journal  = PRL,
  volume   = "52",
  pages    = "997-1000",
  year     = "1984",
  doi      = "10.1103/PhysRevLett.52.997"
}

* Re: m-BibTeX problems
@ 2004-01-04 20:51 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-04 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 17:20 29/12/2003, you wrote:

>c) Someone should write a texutil plugin which automatically runs bibtex
>    if necessary. I tend to forget this. (I will look into this as soon
>    as I have time, i.e. probably in March.)

as soon as i have time i'll look into mlbibtex (esp the xml part of it)

Hans