* The certificate of the mailman site has expired
@ 2021-10-22  0:21 Gerben Wierda via ntg-context
From: Gerben Wierda via ntg-context @ 2021-10-22  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just to let you know: The certificate of the mailman site has expired

(This email is also a test for me, as I had some troubles locally where mail was blocked so I want to see that it still arrives. Please ignore).

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
R&A Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>

* Re: The certificate of the mailman site has expired
@ 2021-10-22  7:15 ` Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context
From: Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context @ 2021-10-22  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 22 Oct 2021, at 02:21, Gerben Wierda via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Just to let you know: The certificate of the mailman site has expired

Which one exactly?

Both https://lists.contextgarden.net/ and https://mailman.ntg.nl/ seem fine to me

Best wishes,
Taco

—
Taco Hoekwater              E: taco@bittext.nl
genderfluid (all pronouns)

* Re: The certificate of the mailman site has expired
@ 2021-10-22  8:11 ` Gerben Wierda via ntg-context
From: Gerben Wierda via ntg-context @ 2021-10-22  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I got a warning about the certification elast night when I clicked the link in the mail footer. At that moment it was expired.

It is OK now, but will expire Oct 30.

@ 2021-10-24  3:26   ` Ramkumar KB via ntg-context
From: Ramkumar KB via ntg-context @ 2021-10-24  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco,

Chrome browser says R3 (in the certificate chain) has expired.

See attached screenshot.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Ramkumar

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 4:11 PM Gerben Wierda via ntg-context <
ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> I got a warning about the certification elast night when I clicked the
> link in the mail footer. At that moment it was expired.
>
> It is OK now, but will expire Oct 30.
>
> Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
> R&A Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
> Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture
> <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
> Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>
>
> On 22 Oct 2021, at 02:21, Gerben Wierda via ntg-context <
> ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Just to let you know: The certificate of the mailman site has expired
>
> (This email is also a test for me, as I had some troubles locally where
> mail was blocked so I want to see that it still arrives. Please ignore).
>
> Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
> R&A Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
> Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture
> <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
> Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>

[-- Attachment #2: mailman_conTeXt_R3_expired.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 282703 bytes --]

* Re: The certificate of the mailman site has expired
@ 2021-10-25  8:51     ` Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context
From: Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context @ 2021-10-25  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 at 00:46, Ramkumar KB via ntg-context wrote:

> Taco,
>
> Chrome browser says R3 (in the certificate chain) has expired.
>
> See attached screenshot.

Are you using macOS <= 10.14?

I see Let's Encrypt mentioned and that one has been causing some
issues lately, partially due to a not-well-defined algorithm for
treating multiple certificates in the chain.

A bit more about the issue (very macOS-centric) can be read here:
    https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#letsencrypt

Mojca

* Re: The certificate of the mailman site has expired
       [not found] <CAMD5SRP_R9o57wEBPgjoN93VZrzuev1P_g=FBZBkvNEoypMF5Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-10-24  9:04 ` Gerben Wierda via ntg-context
From: Gerben Wierda via ntg-context @ 2021-10-24  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)