* multipage typing
@ 2020-01-19 11:59 Tomas Hala
From: Tomas Hala @ 2020-01-19 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

content of typing environment is automatically broken at the end of a page,
so is it no problem to typeset multipage code.

But when I used startframedtext inside (see below), the multipage code
was suppressed. Is there any way how to get over it?

Best wishes,

Tomáš

\setupstartstop[DefaultSnippet][before=,after=,style=]
\defineframedtext[MPtyping][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray,width=\makeupwidth,offset=2dd,loffset=6dd,roffset=6dd,frame=on,]
\setuptyping[MP][before=\startMPtyping,after=\stopMPtyping,indentnext=auto,]

* Re: multipage typing
@ 2020-01-19 12:09 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-01-19 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 1/19/2020 12:59 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> content of typing environment is automatically broken at the end of a page,
> so is it no problem to typeset multipage code.
>
> But when I used startframedtext inside (see below), the multipage code
> was suppressed. Is there any way how to get over it?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tomáš
>
> \setupstartstop[DefaultSnippet][before=,after=,style=]
> \defineframedtext[MPtyping][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray,width=\makeupwidth,offset=2dd,loffset=6dd,roffset=6dd,frame=on,]
> \setuptyping[MP][before=\startMPtyping,after=\stopMPtyping,indentnext=auto,]
search for textbackgrounds