* [NTG-context] manuals
@ 2024-02-14 22:25 Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2024-02-14 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

There's also:

https://github.com/contextgarden/not-so-short-introduction-to-context

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: manuals
@ 2024-02-15 16:28 ` Alain Delmotte
From: Alain Delmotte @ 2024-02-15 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liste ConTeXt

One could also have a look at

https://www.lesfichesabebert.fr/TeX/TeX.html

It is website introducing Context in French.
The author was using LaTeX, but he switched to Context for
his work maintaining a regular publication.

Note: the site is now under reworking, but it is very
interesting.

Alain

@ 2024-02-16  9:02   ` Tommaso Gordini
From: Tommaso Gordini @ 2024-02-16  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I add to the list the articles on ConTeXt that have appeared in TUGboat
issues over the years.

https://tug.org/TUGboat/Contents/listkeyword.html#CatTAGConTeXt

Ciao
Tommaso