* Synonyms feature request
@ 2021-11-12  3:22 Rik Kabel via ntg-context
From: Rik Kabel via ntg-context @ 2021-11-12  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Rik Kabel

Hello developers,

Is it possible to get a mechanism to reset and setup synonyms by way
(page, part, chapter, section, ...)?

This is not a high-priority request.

I currently accomplish this in the after key of chapter setuphead
definitions. However, it seems cleaner to define it when the synonym
list is defined instead of adding a resetshownsynonyms and setsynonyms
to the chapter definition for every new synonym list.

--
Rik

* Re: Synonyms feature request
@ 2021-11-12 10:41 ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2021-11-12 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 11/12/2021 4:22 AM, Rik Kabel via ntg-context wrote:
> Hello developers,
>
> Is it possible to get a mechanism to reset and setup synonyms by way
> (page, part, chapter, section, ...)?
>
> This is not a high-priority request.
>
> I currently accomplish this in the after key of chapter setuphead
> definitions. However, it seems cleaner to define it when the synonym
> list is defined instead of adding a resetshownsynonyms and setsynonyms
> to the chapter definition for every new synonym list.
> I'll send you something to test (these are the relative easy things ...)

Hans