* Fwd: documentation for \cite and \setupcite commands
       [not found] ` <CAMwawgOok=h-dxewQny5BY3xVC6JUOno1GaMinj-go6190KjOg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-03-27 18:36   ` A A via ntg-context
From: A A via ntg-context @ 2022-03-27 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Another question, *Bibliographies, the ConTeXt way *by Hans Hagen and Alan
Braslau introduces a parameter not shown in the \cite doc in ConTeXt
garden, namely "righttext".

Moreover, this answer
<https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/73131/how-to-add-page-numbers-to-apa-citations-in-context>
introduces
an "extras" parameter, also not included in ConTeXt garden. Am I missing
something here?

From: A A <amine.aboufirass@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 at 20:09
To: <ntg-context-request@ntg.nl>

Dear All,

Does anyone know where I can find more or less detailed information about
the \cite and \setupcite commands? I checked ConTeXt garden and the book
"ConTeXt: An excursion". I also checked the mailing list search engine and
did a couple of generic google searches but found nothing to the level of
detail I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Amine

* Re: documentation for \cite and \setupcite commands
@ 2022-03-28 19:29     ` Willi Egger via ntg-context
From: Willi Egger via ntg-context @ 2022-03-28 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Amine,

The thing is, that in the MKIV-publications.pdf (see in the doc subtree of texmf-context) \setupcite does not exist. This command is used by the implementation by Taco Hoekwater. This system is still in the distro.

In order to get your bibliography working you will have to study the MKIV-publicaations document. — I say this, because I started to use it recently for one of my projects. And yes it is rather a complex system…

Willi