* Resetting image width
@ 2020-07-06 19:03 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2020-07-06 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

for collecting a lot of images into a booklet I set

\setupexternalfigures[width=\textwidth,maxheight=\textheight]

but would like to have some single images defined by height and proportional width, like

\externalfigure[dummy][width=auto,height=.5\textheight]

but height and width only take dimensions.

Can you give me a hint?

Hraban

* Re: Resetting image width
@ 2020-07-06 19:17 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-07-06 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 06.07.2020 um 21:03:
> Hi,
> for collecting a lot of images into a booklet I set
>
> \setupexternalfigures[width=\textwidth,maxheight=\textheight]
>
> but would like to have some single images defined by height and proportional width, like
>
> \externalfigure[dummy][width=auto,height=.5\textheight]
>
> but height and width only take dimensions.
>
> Can you give me a hint?

No argument is also valid.

\externalfigure[dummy][width=,height=.5\textheight]

Wolfgang

* Re: Resetting image width
@ 2020-07-06 19:57   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2020-07-06 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 06.07.2020 um 21:17 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com>:
>
> Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 06.07.2020 um 21:03:
>> Hi,
>> for collecting a lot of images into a booklet I set
>>
>> \setupexternalfigures[width=\textwidth,maxheight=\textheight]
>>
>> but would like to have some single images defined by height and proportional width, like
>>
>> \externalfigure[dummy][width=auto,height=.5\textheight]
>>
>> but height and width only take dimensions.
>>
>> Can you give me a hint?
>
> No argument is also valid.
>
> \externalfigure[dummy][width=,height=.5\textheight]

I thought so and was sure I tried it and got an error, but I recognized I tried "width=," with \clip, and that can’t work, of course.

Sorry for the noise.

Hraban