* Metapost examples seems broken
@ 2022-05-22  8:41 Jan-Erik Hägglöf via ntg-context
From: Jan-Erik Hägglöf via ntg-context @ 2022-05-22  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

HI!

I have issues to access the very most useful place to get inspiration to write MetaFun code.

Google Chrome reports security issues

Maybe this could be off topic in this forum, if so, My apologize in advance. But maybe someone knows the author of this site

https://tex.loria.fr/prod-graph/zoonekynd/metapost/metapost.html <https://tex.loria.fr/prod-graph/zoonekynd/metapost/metapost.html>

/Jan-Erik

* Re: Metapost examples seems broken
@ 2022-05-22 11:27 ` Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context
From: Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context @ 2022-05-22 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's archived here
<https://web.archive.org/web/20210815171931/https://tex.loria.fr/prod-graph/zoonekynd/metapost/metapost.html>

which might suffice until the author gets his certificates sorted out?

> On 22 May 2022, at 09:41, Jan-Erik Hägglöf via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> HI!
>
> I have issues to access the very most useful place to get inspiration to write MetaFun code.
>
> Google Chrome reports security issues
>
> Maybe this could be off topic in this forum, if so, My apologize in advance. But maybe someone knows the author of this site
>
> https://tex.loria.fr/prod-graph/zoonekynd/metapost/metapost.html

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK