* [NTG-context] How to obtain older versions of LMTX?
@ 2024-01-17 21:52 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2024-01-17 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

In order to circumvent a bug in the latest versions (2023-09-26 and 2024-01-08) of LMTX regarding math alignments, I am trying to get an older version of LMTX (from before September 2023) for MacOS ARM. Does any one know how to proceed?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards: Otared

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: How to obtain older versions of LMTX?
@ 2024-01-17 22:01 ` Gavin via ntg-context
From: Gavin via ntg-context @ 2024-01-17 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Otared

I use TeX Live as a convenient fall-back. I am also using MacOS ARM.

Gavin

@ 2024-01-17 22:13   ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2024-01-17 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for your reply. Does TeX Live contain LuaMetaTeX (LMTX)?
That is because I need LMTX to typeset a presentation for which most of the content is ready, but using features from LMTX…

Best regards: Otared

> On 17 Jan 2024, at 23:01, Gavin via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi Otared
>
> I use TeX Live as a convenient fall-back. I am also using MacOS ARM.
>
> Gavin
>

>> On Jan 17, 2024, at 2:52 PM, Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In order to circumvent a bug in the latest versions (2023-09-26 and 2024-01-08) of LMTX regarding math alignments, I am trying to get an older version of LMTX (from before September 2023) for MacOS ARM. Does any one know how to proceed?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Best regards: Otared
>>
>> maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl
>> webpage  : https://www.pragma-ade.nl / https://context.aanhet.net (mirror)
>> archive  : https://github.com/contextgarden/context
>> wiki     : https://wiki.contextgarden.net

> maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl
> webpage  : https://www.pragma-ade.nl / https://context.aanhet.net (mirror)
> archive  : https://github.com/contextgarden/context
> wiki     : https://wiki.contextgarden.net

Otared Kavian
e-mail: otared@gmail.com
Phone: +33 6 88 26 70 95

@ 2024-01-17 22:47     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2024-01-17 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 1/17/2024 11:13 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> Thanks for your reply. Does TeX Live contain LuaMetaTeX (LMTX)?
> That is because I need LMTX to typeset a presentation for which most of
> the content is ready, but using features from LMTX…
You can try to fetch

    https://github.com/contextgarden/context

as that is still the old one (it should be possible to get by push date
but i'm not fluent in git).

Make a copy of your tex tree and copy teh donloaded files over it and
see if a format can be made.

Anyway, I'lll see if I can update one of these days.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2024-01-17 23:25     ` Gavin via ntg-context
From: Gavin via ntg-context @ 2024-01-17 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Otared,

Yes, it contains LMTX. I am using TeX Live 2023 right now for a project, and it reports "ConTeXt  ver: 2023.05.05 18:36 LMTX”.

Gavin

@ 2024-01-18  1:03       ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2024-01-18  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

Many thanks for your attention !
I just saw that you uploaded a new version, which fixes the issue.
I am speechless to thank you…

Best regards: Otared

@ 2024-01-18  1:07       ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2024-01-18  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)