* Can I use \starthangaround?
@ 2022-12-01  3:15 peter.hopcroft--- via ntg-context
From: peter.hopcroft--- via ntg-context @ 2022-12-01  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: peter.hopcroft

\starthangaround is mentioned in these context garden wiki pages:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/CD_Booklet
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Unexpected_behavior

When I try to use examples from these pages I get an error that \starthangaround is undefined. It isn’t in any of my context installation files, including cont-new.tex. I'm using LMTX, installed a few days ago.

Is it possible for me to use \starthangaround ?

Peter Hopcroft

* Re: Can I use \starthangaround?
@ 2022-12-01  7:23 ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-12-01  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Henning Hraban Ramm

Am 01.12.22 um 04:15 schrieb peter.hopcroft--- via ntg-context:
> \starthangaround is mentioned in these context garden wiki pages:
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/CD_Booklet
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Unexpected_behavior
>
> When I try to use examples from these pages I get an error that \starthangaround is undefined. It isn’t in any of my context installation files, including cont-new.tex. I'm using LMTX, installed a few days ago.
>
> Is it possible for me to use \starthangaround ?

Apparently not.
The CD_Booklet page is more than 10 years old.
And the section on the Unexpected_behavior page links to a section in
Using_graphics that’s deleted. It also says “This poses a problem in
MkIV” which tells you it’s MkII code. I’ll delete it.

Hraban

* Re: Can I use \starthangaround?
@ 2022-12-01  7:31   ` peter.hopcroft--- via ntg-context
From: peter.hopcroft--- via ntg-context @ 2022-12-01  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for your reply. Peter

@ 2022-12-01 17:19 ` Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context
From: Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context @ 2022-12-01 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Wolfgang Schuster

peter.hopcroft--- via ntg-context schrieb am 01.12.2022 um 04:15:
> \starthangaround is mentioned in these context garden wiki pages:
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/CD_Booklet
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Unexpected_behavior
>
> When I try to use examples from these pages I get an error that \starthangaround is undefined. It isn’t in any of my context installation files, including cont-new.tex. I'm using LMTX, installed a few days ago.
>
> Is it possible for me to use \starthangaround ?

The environment was renamed a few years ago to \starthanging.

Wolfgang