* How to prefix the list of figures with part number?
@ 2023-03-25 22:34 Willi Egger via ntg-context
From: Willi Egger via ntg-context @ 2023-03-25 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again,

My project has different parts. Each part contains a whole list of figures. At the beginning of the book I would like to place a list of all figures. Hoever they should be prefixed with the part number. I can not figure out how to achieve this.

May be someone can hint me…

Cheers

Willi

\setuplist[figures][pageprefixsegments=part:chapter] % Pageprefix?

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes]

\starttext
\startpart[title=part one]

\starttitle[title=Contents]
  \placelist[part,chapter][criterium=all]

  \startsubject[title=Figures]
  	\placelistoffigures[criterium=all]
  \stopsubject

\stoptitle

\startchapter[title=Mychapter]
  \input knuth
  \startsubject[title=Subject will be in TOC]
    \writetolist[chapter]{1}{I am in TOC!}
    \input ward
		 \startplacefigure
		 	[location=middle,
			 title=Cow 1]
			{\externalfigure[cow][width=7cm]}
		\stopplacefigure

  \stopsubject
\stopchapter
\stoppart

\startpart[title=Part two]
 \startchapter[title=Myotherchapter]
   \startplacefigure
     [location=middle,
      title=Cow 2]
    {\externalfigure[cow][width=7cm]}
  \stopplacefigure
  \stopchapter
\stoppart
\stoptext

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-25 22:34 UTC | newest]