* TOC colors and in-page anchors
@ 2022-09-28  8:18 Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context
From: Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context @ 2022-09-28  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

    \usemodule[ipsum]
    \setupinteraction[state=start]

    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \section{s1}\ipsum
    \section{s2}\ipsum
    \section{s3}\ipsum
    \section{s4}\ipsum
    \section{s5}\ipsum
    \section{s6}\ipsum
    \stoptext

In the table of contents, s1 and s2 (at page 1) are rendered in red, while
others in green.

Moreover, when I click s4, it jumps to page 2 without locating the section
precisely within the page.
This is not the case when using the latex hyperref package.

Does anyone know how to make the colors uniform and the links precise?

Any help is appreciated.

Sylvain

* Re: TOC colors and in-page anchors
@ 2022-09-28  8:43 ` Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context
From: Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context @ 2022-09-28  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 28 Sep 2022, at 09:18, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
>     \usemodule[ipsum]
>     \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
>     \starttext
>     \completecontent
>     \section{s1}\ipsum
>     \section{s2}\ipsum
>     \section{s3}\ipsum
>     \section{s4}\ipsum
>     \section{s5}\ipsum
>     \section{s6}\ipsum
>     \stoptext
>
> In the table of contents, s1 and s2 (at page 1) are rendered in red, while others in green.
>
> Moreover, when I click s4, it jumps to page 2 without locating the section precisely within the page.
> This is not the case when using the latex hyperref package.
>
> Does anyone know how to make the colors uniform and the links precise?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

The colour change is because those links are on the same page that you are jumping to. When you have more text in your document they will be consistent. You can override the colors with \setupinteraction[state=start,color=black] for example if you wish.

You need focus=standard to jump direct but only when the viewer is in scrolling mode. It's explained on the Wiki.
<https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupinteraction>

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK

* Re: TOC colors and in-page anchors
@ 2022-09-28 10:20   ` Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context
From: Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context @ 2022-09-28 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for the pointers, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce the second
fix with either the system pdf viewer or the browser one.

    \usemodule[ipsum]
    \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]

    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \section{s1}\ipsum
    \section{s2}\ipsum
    \section{s3}\ipsum
    \section{s4}\ipsum
    \section{s5}\ipsum
    \section{s6}\ipsum
    \stoptext

context version: 2022.09.11 20:44

The viewer is on 'Continuous Scoll' mode both before and after the click,
but clicking s4 still jumps to the beginning of page 2.

@ 2022-09-28 15:30     ` Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
From: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context @ 2022-09-28 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context; +Cc: Pablo Rodriguez

On 9/28/22 12:20, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context wrote:
> Thanks for the pointers, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce the second
> fix with either the system pdf viewer or the browser one.

Hi Sylvain,

it seems that ConTeXt is basically ignoring "focus=standard" in lists.

Compare both links here:

  \setupinteraction[state=start,
    color=darkred,
    contrastcolor=darkred,
    focus=standard]
  \starttext
  \completecontent
  \section[a]{b}
  \about[a]
  \stoptext

And this is a regression. I think it was introduced in latest from
2022.07.06 21:42, since latest from 2022.05.11 11:36 has no issue with this.

Hans, could you see what preventing this from working as expected?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

* Re: TOC colors and in-page anchors
@ 2022-10-11 10:06       ` Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context