* FiXme and ConTeXt mkiv
@ 2013-03-02  9:09 Janne Junnila
From: Janne Junnila @ 2013-03-02  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I was trying to use the FiXme module today, but it seems like it is
using some macros that are only available in mkii. Does anyone know of
any alternatives? (Or is anyone planning on porting FiXme to mkiv?)

Thanks,
Janne Junnila

* Re: FiXme and ConTeXt mkiv
@ 2013-03-03 17:45 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-03-03 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 02.03.2013 um 10:09 schrieb Janne Junnila <janne.junnila@gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to use the FiXme module today, but it seems like it is
> using some macros that are only available in mkii. Does anyone know of
> any alternatives? (Or is anyone planning on porting FiXme to mkiv?)

I put a new version of the module on the server but I suggest to
use the annotation module which has more options and let you
create your own commands/environments to print notes etc.

Wolfgang

* Re: FiXme and ConTeXt mkiv
@ 2013-03-04  8:52   ` Janne Junnila
From: Janne Junnila @ 2013-03-04  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<wolfgang.schuster@gmail.com> wrote:
> I put a new version of the module on the server but I suggest to
> use the annotation module which has more options and let you
> create your own commands/environments to print notes etc.

Thank you very much! I'll take a look at the annotations module, too.

- Janne