* pdf tagging for accesbility
@ 2020-07-12 13:19 David Eric Cox
From: David Eric Cox @ 2020-07-12 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello.

Is there any way to pdf-tag table headers to assist screen readers and the like? I can get tagging in general and thought that natural tables would work because of \bTABLEhead ... \eTABLEhead would do the job, but it doesn't.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

David

* Re: pdf tagging for accesbility
@ 2020-07-12 18:35 ` Duncan Hothersall