* Number formating in MetaFun
@ 2004-01-09 13:01 Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2004-01-09 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

For the MetaFun Experts,

Section 9.2 of the MetaFun manual gives
vlogtext.bot(0, 10, 9, 10cm, "@3e") ;

The formating of the numbers is controlled by "@3e". I have been trying
to find the command which control this number formating without
success. Please could somebody point me in the right direction.

TIA

Nigel King

* Re: Number formating in MetaFun
@ 2004-01-09 23:47 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-09 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 14:01 09/01/2004, Nigel King wrote:
>For the MetaFun Experts,
>
>Section 9.2 of the MetaFun manual gives
>vlogtext.bot(0, 10, 9, 10cm, "@3e") ;
>
>The formating of the numbers is controlled by "@3e". I have been trying to
>find the command which control this number formating without success.
>Please could somebody point me in the right direction.

In case of problems:

\forceMPTEXgraphictrue

% or
%
% \forceMPTEXcheck{lintext}
% \forceMPTEXcheck{logtext}

\startMPcode
draw hlintext.lft(0, 20,  5, 20cm, "@3e") ;
draw vlogtext.bot(0, 10,  9, 10cm, "@3e") ;
\stopMPcode

this is needed in order to trigger the context format alternative.

The @3e syntax is a replacement for the %3e one in john hobbies modules

Hans

* Re: Number formating in MetaFun
@ 2004-01-11 23:32   ` Nigel King