* double lines in tables?
@ 2003-12-12 21:34 William D. Neumann
From: William D. Neumann @ 2003-12-12 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way to create tables with double horizontal lines in ConTexXt?
Using:
\HL
\HL
Just causes ConTeXt to ignore one of them.

William D. Neumann

---

"Well I could be a genius, if I just put my mind to it.
And I...I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it.
Oh we were brought up on the space-race, now they expect you to clean toilets.
When you've seen how big the world is, how can you make do with this?
If you want me, I'll be sleeping in - sleeping in throughout these glory days."

	-- Jarvis Cocker

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-12 21:34 UTC | newest]