* How to make a reference go to an exact point of a section on a page?
@ 2022-09-01 12:36 amano.kenji via ntg-context
From: amano.kenji via ntg-context @ 2022-09-01 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amano.kenji via ntg-context; +Cc: amano.kenji

I just created a reference to a \section with \in.

Clicking the \in reference doesn't go to the \section, but to the page that has the \section.

Does ConTeXt lack the ability to go to an exact point of a numbered element on a page?

* Re: How to make a reference go to an exact point of a section on a page?
@ 2022-09-01 12:41 ` Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context
From: Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context @ 2022-09-01 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 2:37 PM amano.kenji via ntg-context
<ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> I just created a reference to a \section with \in.
>
> Clicking the \in reference doesn't go to the \section, but to the page that has the \section.
>
> Does ConTeXt lack the ability to go to an exact point of a numbered element on a page?

I think

\setupinteraction[focus=standard]

is what you need.

/Mikael

* Re: How to make a reference go to an exact point of a section on a page?
@ 2022-09-01 16:42 ` Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
From: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context @ 2022-09-01 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amano.kenji via ntg-context; +Cc: Pablo Rodriguez

On 9/1/22 14:36, amano.kenji via ntg-context wrote:
> I just created a reference to a \section with \in.
>
> Clicking the \in reference doesn't go to the \section, but to the
> page that has the \section.
>
> Does ConTeXt lack the ability to go to an exact point of a numbered
> element on a page?

Hi Amano,

please, provide a minimal sample with your questions.

Sometimes it is not easy for the rest of the world to figure out what
each of us may have in mind.

I hope any of the options might help you:

  \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]
  \starttext
  \chapter[one]{One}
  in \in[two] or \about[two]
  \chapter[two]{Two}
  in \in[one] or \about[one]
  \stoptext

Just in case it helps,

Pablo

* Re: How to make a reference go to an exact point of a section on a page?
@ 2022-09-02 11:13   ` amano.kenji via ntg-context
From: amano.kenji via ntg-context @ 2022-09-02 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

\setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard] was what I wanted.

Thanks.