* \startTEXpage and alternative=doublesided woes...
@ 2013-06-21 15:46 Jacob Peck
From: Jacob Peck @ 2013-06-21 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I'm trying to get two pages from a PDF inserted into a document with a
different paper size (6"x9") which happens to be doublesided...  I want
the inserted pages to retain their original size (letter), and to be
centered as they are in the original document, not relocated due to the
pagelayout set up by doublesided.

When I use

\startTEXpage
\externalfigure...
\stopTEXpage

\startTEXpage
\externalfigure...
\stopTEXpage

I get an extra page inserted between the two that I'm including.

When I use

\setuppagesize[letter][letter]
\copypages[...][n=2]
\setuppagesize[draft][draft]

I get the desired results, aside from the margins... the pages are
imported into the pagelayout as defined by doublesided.

Help?

Thanks,
-->Jake

* Re: \startTEXpage and alternative=doublesided woes...
@ 2013-06-21 18:35 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2013-06-21 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013, Jacob Peck wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to get two pages from a PDF inserted into a document with a
> different paper size (6"x9") which happens to be doublesided...  I want the
> inserted pages to retain their original size (letter), and to be centered as
> they are in the original document, not relocated due to the pagelayout set up
> by doublesided.
>
> When I use
>
> \startTEXpage
> \externalfigure...
> \stopTEXpage
>
> \startTEXpage
> \externalfigure...
> \stopTEXpage
>
> I get an extra page inserted between the two that I'm including.
>
> When I use
>
> \setuppagesize[letter][letter]
> \copypages[...][n=2]
> \setuppagesize[draft][draft]
>
> I get the desired results, aside from the margins... the pages are imported
> into the pagelayout as defined by doublesided.

Please post a minimum working example that illustrates the problem.

Aditya