* Disabling interactive citations
@ 2013-06-16 18:18 Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-16 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to disable the clickable citations (in MkIV) while keeping other
interaction for things like cross-references. So far I unsuccessfully
tried some commands in my environment file like:

\setupcite[interaction=stop,compress=yes]

This is just my guesswork as I haven't found documentation for (setup)cite.

P.S.:
As for my motives, the links:
1. are missing when using the 'authoryear' alternative with APA
bibliography style;
2. link to "references.pdf" while my project is one document in one
differently named file and references.tex is just one product in it.

* Re: Disabling interactive citations
@ 2013-06-24  8:55 ` Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-24  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-06-24 15:44   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-06-24 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 24.06.2013 um 10:55 schrieb Sander Maijers <S.N.Maijers@student.ru.nl>:

> On 16-06-13 20:18, Sander Maijers wrote:
>> I want to disable the clickable citations (in MkIV) while keeping other
>> interaction for things like cross-references. So far I unsuccessfully
>> tried some commands in my environment file like:
>>
>> \setupcite[interaction=stop,compress=yes]
>>
>> This is just my guesswork as I haven't found documentation for (setup)cite.
>>
>> P.S.:
>> As for my motives, the links:
>> 1. are missing when using the 'authoryear' alternative with APA
>> bibliography style;
>> 2. link to "references.pdf" while my project is one document in one
>> differently named file and references.tex is just one product in it.
>>

> I haven't been able to solve this ever since I asked. Can anybody help me with this?

Can you provide a working minimal example?

Wolfgang

* Re: Disabling interactive citations
@ 2013-06-24 17:04     ` Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-24 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 24-06-13 17:44, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 24.06.2013 um 10:55 schrieb Sander Maijers <S.N.Maijers@student.ru.nl>:
>
>> On 16-06-13 20:18, Sander Maijers wrote:
>>> I want to disable the clickable citations (in MkIV) while keeping other
>>> interaction for things like cross-references. So far I unsuccessfully
>>> tried some commands in my environment file like:
>>>
>>> \setupcite[interaction=stop,compress=yes]
>>>
>>> This is just my guesswork as I haven't found documentation for (setup)cite.
>>>
>>> P.S.:
>>> As for my motives, the links:
>>> 1. are missing when using the 'authoryear' alternative with APA
>>> bibliography style;
>>> 2. link to "references.pdf" while my project is one document in one
>>> differently named file and references.tex is just one product in it.
>>>

>> I haven't been able to solve this ever since I asked. Can anybody help me with this?
>
> Can you provide a working minimal example?

Can you tell me what the working example should do or show? I have big
thesis document with which I have this issue, which is not really
publishable yet. As far as I know the clickable references are there as
a result of \setupinteraction? I can give you this code if that is of help:

     \setupinteraction
         [author=\Author,
         title=\TitleB,
         subtitle=\Subject,
         keyword=\Keywords,
         date=\Date,
         state=start,
         menu=on,
         page=yes,
         click=yes,
         display=new,
         style=cap,
         color=darkblue]

@ 2013-06-25  0:13       ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2013-06-25  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Sander Maijers wrote:

> On 24-06-13 17:44, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

>> Can you provide a working minimal example?
>
> Can you tell me what the working example should do or show?

See:

http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/questions/228
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=minxampl

Although these links talk about LaTeX, the idea is same in ConTeXt.

In your particular case, create a sample file with interaction and
references that shows what you get vs what you want to achieve. The main
advantage of such an example is that it makes it easier for others to
answer your question (copy-paste your code and modify it rather than
create an example from scratch).

Aditya