* [NTG-context] XRechnung
@ 2023-11-10  8:37 juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context
From: juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context @ 2023-11-10  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

does anyone produce the XML-based invoice called XRechnung with ConTeXt?
I don't know if XRechnung is the european name or only used in Germany?

juh

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: XRechnung
@ 2023-11-10 10:29 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-11-10 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context

Am 10.11.23 um 09:37 schrieb juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone produce the XML-based invoice called XRechnung with ConTeXt?
> I don't know if XRechnung is the european name or only used in Germany?

In German it’s ZUGFeRD, the international name is Factur-X:
https://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf-knowledge/zugferd-standard-electronic-invoices/

I always wanted to implement it, but never actually tried.
It’s based on PDF/A, and I’m not sure about the proper workflow to get that.

Hraban

@ 2023-11-10 17:07   ` Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
From: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context @ 2023-11-10 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Pablo Rodriguez

On 11/10/23 11:29, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 10.11.23 um 09:37 schrieb juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context:
>> Hi,
>>
>> does anyone produce the XML-based invoice called XRechnung with ConTeXt?
>> I don't know if XRechnung is the european name or only used in Germany?
>
> In German it’s ZUGFeRD, the international name is Factur-X:
> https://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf-knowledge/zugferd-standard-electronic-invoices/

According to https://www.ferd-net.de/standards/zugferd/, they may even
be two different things (but I haven’t checked it).

> I always wanted to implement it, but never actually tried.
> It’s based on PDF/A, and I’m not sure about the proper workflow to get that.

Someone told some time ago that https://github.com/speedata/publisher
implements ZugFeRD. Again, no idea how or to which extent.

https://zugferd.github.io/ provides more info. Version 2 of ZUGFeRD
seems to be Factur-X (according to them).

If you allow me the pun (as a foreigner and non-native speaker), the
name seems to be too near to something like »Zug-Pferd« (I know it is
nonsense in German, but ZUGFeRD seems the name for an act or a
regulation [which German-speaking countries love to do]).

Just in case it might help (for the links),

Pablo

@ 2023-11-10 17:47     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2023-11-10 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am 10.11.23 um 18:07 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context:
> On 11/10/23 11:29, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Am 10.11.23 um 09:37 schrieb juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> does anyone produce the XML-based invoice called XRechnung with ConTeXt?
>>> I don't know if XRechnung is the european name or only used in Germany?
>>
>> In German it’s ZUGFeRD, the international name is Factur-X:
>> https://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf-knowledge/zugferd-standard-electronic-invoices/
>
> According to https://www.ferd-net.de/standards/zugferd/, they may even
> be two different things (but I haven’t checked it).

Yes, sorry, XRechnung is the German federal version of EN-16931 for
invoicing public contractees, while Factur-X (F) = ZUGFeRD (D)
apparently is a different implementation of the same standard, stemming
more from industry standards, that _can_ include XRechnung.

Yet another mishmash of norms and standards where probably every
implementor only supports a part (just an experienced guess).

>> I always wanted to implement it, but never actually tried.
>> It’s based on PDF/A, and I’m not sure about the proper workflow to get that.
>
> Someone told some time ago that https://github.com/speedata/publisher
> implements ZugFeRD. Again, no idea how or to which extent.

I remember talking to someone at a DANTE meeting about an implementation
for LaTeX, but I can’t find it on CTAN.

> https://zugferd.github.io/ provides more info. Version 2 of ZUGFeRD
> seems to be Factur-X (according to them).
>
> If you allow me the pun (as a foreigner and non-native speaker), the
> name seems to be too near to something like »Zug-Pferd« (I know it is
> nonsense in German, but ZUGFeRD seems the name for an act or a
> regulation [which German-speaking countries love to do]).

The acronym is not accidental for sure. Somone probably neighed for joy.

(Zugpferd = cart horse, draft horse, fig. also top seller)

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl