* Tabulate \TH command not working in latest release
@ 2023-01-04 23:16 Michael Guravage via ntg-context
From: Michael Guravage via ntg-context @ 2023-01-04 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Michael Guravage

While typesetting a document containing a small tabulated table with the
latest release I noticed that the tabulate \TH command hadn't added any
vertical space between the rows. Here's a mwe.

\starttext
  \starttabulate[|l|l|]
    \NC Γ \NC Gamma \NC\NR
    \NC Θ \NC Theta \NC\NR
    \TB[line]
    \NC Φ \NC Phi \NC\NR
  \stoptabulate
\stoptext

---
Michael

* Re: Tabulate \TH command not working in latest release
@ 2023-01-04 23:28 ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2023-01-04 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Hans Hagen

On 1/5/2023 12:16 AM, Michael Guravage via ntg-context wrote:

> While typesetting a document containing a small tabulated table with the
> latest release I noticed that the tabulate \TH command hadn't added any
> vertical space between the rows. Here's a mwe.
>
> \starttext
>    \starttabulate[|l|l|]
>      \NC Γ \NC Gamma \NC\NR
>      \NC Θ \NC Theta \NC\NR
>      \TB[line]
>      \NC Φ \NC Phi \NC\NR
>    \stoptabulate
> \stoptext
swap nop and yes in tabl-tbl.mkxl, like:

\appendtoks
     \enforced\let\TB\tabl_tabulate_TB_nop
\to \t_tabl_tabulate_initializers_first

\appendtoks
     \enforced\let\TB\tabl_tabulate_TB_yes
\to \t_tabl_tabulate_initializers_second

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE