* Prolongation of the sidebar to the footnotes.
@ 2022-07-11  9:36 Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context
From: Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context @ 2022-07-11  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Joaquín Ataz López

Good morning everybody,

I am composing a text in which there is a sidebar environment in whose
text some footnotes are included. If the environment ends before the
page, the sidebar stops at the point where the environment ends, and
does not reach the area where the footnotes are. On the other hand, if
the environment extends to the next page, the sidebar goes all the way
to the bottom of the page, crossing the footnotes, which causes an
unaesthetic effect.

Does anyone know how I could avoid this effect?

--
Joaquín Ataz López

* Prolongation of the sidebar to the footnotes.
@ 2022-07-11  9:49 ` Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context
From: Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context @ 2022-07-11  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joaquín Ataz López via ntg-context; +Cc: Joaquín Ataz López

Sorry, got my thread mixed up with a previous thread. It was a mistake.

For the time being, until someone suggests something better, I am
solving my problem by converting footnotes within the sidebar
environment to endnotes, which I can place wherever I want.