* installing modules
@ 2022-04-28  9:44 Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-04-28  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

while the rsync installation shown in
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modules#ConTeXt_LMTX works well, it
doesn’t install all available modules listed in modules.contextgarden.net.
E.g. lua-widow-control and metaducks are missing.

Why, and how can we change that?
Has it to do with the t- prefix?

Hraban

* Installing modules
@ 2014-08-17  9:23 Werner Hintze
From: Werner Hintze @ 2014-08-17  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I would like to use the module fancy break.

I downloaded the module and have now a directory »t-facybreak-2013«
the website text well, I must go to the directory which is in the
variable $TEXMF. But it seems, there is no such variable. »ECHO
$TEXMF« brings an empty line.

I found a directory /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context where I
put the directory »third« from the module directory. Then I made
context --generate.

The effect is zero: I get the message »Module not found«. Can anybody
tell me how to install this module?

Thanks

WH

* Re: Installing Modules
@ 2012-11-18 13:23 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-11-18 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 18.11.2012 um 14:06 schrieb "H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> Now I have finally installed the ConTeXt standalone version.
>
> To try Wolfgangs module
>
> "annotation"
>
> I installed it with:
>
> first-setup --modules="annotation"
>
> and it seemed to work. But if I try then
>
> \usemodule[annotation]
> \defineannotation[inlinequote][alternative=quotation]
> \starttext
> test
> \stoptext
>
> it comes the error:
>
> ++++++++++++++++++
> specials        : loading definition file tpd
>
> (c:/Users/Hussein/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/spec-tpd.mkii
>
> specials : loading definition file fdf
>
> (c:/Users/Hussein/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/spec-fdf.mkii))
>
> system : module annotation not found
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> l.3 \defineannotation
>
> [inlinequote][alternative=quotation]
>
> So how to install this module correctly?

1. When you want only the annotation module you have to install it with first-setup --modules="t-annotation" (note the t-prefix), you can also install all available modules with first-setup --modules=all.

2. The module is MkIV only, to use MkIV process your document with “context <filename>”.

Wolfgang

* Installing Modules
@ 2012-11-18 13:06 "H. Özoguz"