* Overbar bug
@ 2022-07-04 15:20 Johann Birnick via ntg-context
From: Johann Birnick via ntg-context @ 2022-07-04 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Johann Birnick

Hey there,

please have a look at the following example:

\starttext
$\overbar{\alpha} \overbar{\beta}$
\stoptext

The first one works just fine, whereas the second one looks very odd.
(At least in MkIV...)

Any ideas?

Best,
Johann

* Re: Overbar bug
@ 2022-07-06  4:55 ` Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context
From: Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context @ 2022-07-06  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johann Birnick via ntg-context; +Cc: Aditya Mahajan

On Mon, 4 Jul 2022, Johann Birnick via ntg-context wrote:

> please have a look at the following example:
>
> \starttext
> $\overbar{\alpha} \overbar{\beta}$
> \stoptext
>
> The first one works just fine, whereas the second one looks very odd.
> (At least in MkIV...)
>
> Any ideas?

I don't understand why you are using $\overbar$ in math mode. Do you want $\bar{\alpha}$ and $\bar{\beta}$?

Aditya