* Force "skewed fraction" when output format is docx
@ 2023-12-11 14:28 Paul Kelleher
       [not found] ` <c261fe03-c3ec-42fb-b56d-31a65abeec05n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Paul Kelleher @ 2023-12-11 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

When converting from markdown to docx, is there any way to force a fraction
to render as a skewed fraction (rather than a stacked fraction)?

* Re: Force "skewed fraction" when output format is docx
       [not found] ` <c261fe03-c3ec-42fb-b56d-31a65abeec05n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-12-11 14:52   ` Guillaume Dehaene
       [not found]     ` <CAKOoOVWykOFOYgAW70cQ4NKhbtmPWtMARzHbULLjRWOiZWuiVQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Guillaume Dehaene @ 2023-12-11 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Can't you just write it that way?
You want `A / B` instead of `\frac{A}{B}` right?

if you want to do it automatically, I don't think you can do it without
filtering the document, which could get tricky depending on how complex the
math inside of each component of the fraction is

Best
Guillaume

@ 2023-12-11 16:53       ` Paul Kelleher
From: Paul Kelleher @ 2023-12-11 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)