* new CLI tool and website for copyediting Markdown with OpenAI API
@ 2023-11-22 12:01 E. Castedo Ellerman
From: E. Castedo Ellerman @ 2023-11-22 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

For open-source CLI fans interested in using AI for rapid, frequent, and
very inexpensive copyediting of Markdown, check out:

https://copyaid.it

I have found it extremely useful for significantly enhancing my English
writing within Markdown files. Even if you don't use the CLI tool, the
website and source code can be valuable resources for getting started with
the new OpenAI GPT-4 Turbo model for copyediting.

CopyAId is an open-source, libre CLI tool. Costs are on a pay-as-you-go
basis with OpenAI. New users get a $5 credit, which can cover more than
100,000 words of copyediting / proofreading.

Note: I'm the developer and initial user. Feedback and questions welcome.

Enjoy,
  Castedo Ellerman