* Release candidate rc-1.6c5 available
@ 2001-11-21 17:05 Tim Goodwin
From: Tim Goodwin @ 2001-11-21 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

A new beta release, which is also a release candidate for the next
full release, is available from the usual place.

    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~tjg/rc/beta/rc-1.6c5.tar.gz

I've appended the ChangeLog since the last release candidate.  As you
can see, it's getting shorter, which means we're getting very close to
the full release of rc-1.7.

If you tested the last release candidate, thank you!  The changes
since then are so minor that you're excused testing this one (unless
you're on QNX).  However, if you'd like to test it anyway, please pay
special attention to issues of packaging (e.g. are the instructions in
the INSTALL file accurate?).

If you didn't test the last release candidate, this is your last
chance to help make rc-1.7 the best release of rc ever!  Well,
probably :-).

Joking aside, I'd like to hear if rc-1.6c5 works for you, and
especially if it doesn't.

Thanks,

Tim.

2001-11-01

  Bug: more wrongly ordered header file includes (thanks Callum
  Gibson).

2001-11-06

  Portability: rename print.c::utoa() to rc_utoa() to avoid QNX name
  clash; use "sh -c 'test ...'" in trip.rc for missing standalone
  `test' on QNX (thanks Stefan Dalibor).

2001-11-20

  Documentation: tighten up various descriptions, and include some
  more examples.

  Release: rc-1.6c5.